Part - 14.. ❣️

Sidnaaz Is Eternal.. 🥀💕

Sidnaaz Forever.. ♾️❤️

The Next Day, A New Morning , New day of lot of emotions.... 

Sidharth first woke up from the rays of sunlight... When he opened his eyes , he directly see Shehnaaz first ....

He smiles.. and peck her forehead... Shehnaaz smiles in sleep......

He keep staring her all the time... When suddenly he reminded About the new battle he was about to face..... Many questions are revolving In his mind  why they choose me... How I belong to that place long while.... 

When he is busy wid this thoughts..... Shehnaaz open her eyes and directly her eyes fall into his deep ones...she smiles..... But frown finding that he is lost in thinking something wid a very cute face.....

A Thought came over her mind suddenly...she smiles a naughty one.... Then very slowly she gets up from the bed..... And goes to his right side and shouts Ahhhhhhh in his ears....... Nd bite his cheek.......

Sidharth Jerk up from his thoughts and shouts Ahh... Shehnaaz wht happen...

Shehnaaz smile a cute one... Wht happen.. it's nothing.....

Shehnaaz is trying hard not to laugh out loud.....

Sidharth frown..... But suddenly seeing her face he smile a knowing one....

Sidharth smirk.... Shehnaaz sees his smirk .... Shehnaaz's face shows fearful look now...she understand.... That now something is going to happen wid her, Shehnaaz thought now she should Run as soon as possible, Shehnaaz run from here, otherwise it will be your loss only...

Shehnaaz is about to run .. but Sidharth quickly took hold of her.....

Sidharth-  From Where you can run now? Try to escape now ....

Shehnaaz -  leave  me first than only I will run na....

Sidharth makes a cute face...

Sidharth -  When i caught uh? Go run....

Shehnaaz smirk suddenly...nd started going closer to him..... First she kissed him on the forehead.. Sidharth smiles..... Then again slowly she started moving towards his face , she went towards his lips ....  Tilted her face to kiss him.... Sidharth sense it and close his eyes and parted his lips....

Shehnaaz back off nd watched him eyes closed , heavy breathing , lips parted ... she blushed and going to laugh but she quickly compose herself... by putting her one hand on her mouth....without making any voice she slowly walked toward the door..... 

Sidharth is still waiting for her to kiss...... But later on frown when he don't feel anything ... He opens his eyes... Nd saw Shehnaaz standing by the door side.... Sidharth now totally understand wht happened wid him.... He open his eyes wide ..... Wid shock.... But quickly composed himself...

Sidharth very slowly walked toward her... Shehnaaz sense it and going to run outside the door.... But Sidharth quickly wid a quick run towards her and grab her hand.... And pull her towars him... Shehnaaz directly  fell on his chest....

Sidharth - Wanna have more fun ?

Shehnaaz- oh yes....?

Sidharth- then it's ok .....

Sidharth leans towards her slowly nd very Slowly nd steadily peck her lips .. 

Then back off ..... And kisses her forehead..... Shehnaaz closes her eyes.... Heavy breathing...