Part-1...❤️

Sidnaaz is Eternal..🥀
Sidnaaz Forever..♾️❤️

Shehnaaz is sitting beside the window staring at the sky lost in her thoughts...And after sometime she realises that is morning now becoz the sun rays is directly fall on her face...She is sitting there from night....And from staring moon time passes and now she is staring the sun...
And from Heaven Sidharth is Lying on a comfy cloud from where he can directly see his naaz..he is staring her only with a sad smile on his face...

Shehnaaz is crying uncontrollably continuously..only a name is coming from her lips that is her Jaan's name Sidharth...
Rita maa come to her and saw her in this condition she is always very sad but she don't show her emotions..she come to shehnaaz and hug her...shehnaaz hug her more tightly and said...
Shehnaaz- Ma... Sidharth ne bola tha kbhi chor ke nhi jayega ab kyu gya vo...me bhot gussa hu usse ...(said while crying)
Rita ma- beta Sidharth khi nhi gya h vo na mko pkka pta h tko dekh rha hoga or soch rha hoga ki Haye ye kese ro rhi h usko bhi to dukh hora hoga meri jaan
Here from heaven Sidharth feel very happy listening this but he is sad also...he situation is just like what rita ma said...
Shehnaaz- Ma usse kho na milne aayega mai nhi reh skti ma bulao na usko
Rita ma- Acha ek kaam kr khana khale rona nhi aur phir thodi der baad dubara bulana kya pta aa jaye...
Shehnaaz - maa bukh nhi h
Rita ma- beta khana to padega na ese na ho vo gussa ho jaye aur aaye na acha acha rona band kr phle to
Shehnaaz stops crying after listening her..
Shehnaaz- pkka aayega na mere se milne ma
Rita ma- hn bacha pkka aayega...chl khane khane..
In heaven there is also now the time to eat but Sidharth is waiting for his jaan to have something than only he'll eat ...
Shehnaaz and Rita maa going to the dinning table to eat ... There all family members is present..they try to cheer her up..shehnaaz just smile only a fake one...she is controlling herself not to cry here...

Shehnaaz eat one bite here ,, In heaven Sidharth eat one bite..it is like that first shehnaaz eat than only Sidharth.. shehnaaz eat two three bites more and said I'm full..and Sidharth also stop eating...

Shehnaaz - me room me ja rhi hu maa
Rita ma- thoda aur khale bachhe
Shehnaaz - ma mn nhi h me ja rhi hu andr
And then she going inside there room...

Here Sidharth again laid on the cloud and thinking yaar agr ese ye kuch nhi khayegi to kamjor padh jaye gi yrr mko shehnaaz ke pass hone chaiye tha..

Shehnaaz come back to room and started crying again sitting beside window...
Sidharth aaja na tune kha tha chodke nhi jayega kbhi Dekh Sidharth aaja na teri naaz bula rhi h tko vaps aaja saying continuously...arre hn hn hn Sidharth ne kha tha jab bhi bulayu dil pr hath rakh ke bulao hn hn ye to mene kiya hi nhi usne kha tha eyes open krte hi mko milne aayega..and she keep her hand on her heart' sorry sorry Sidharth's heart Nd close her eyes..and whispering Sidharth aaja bacha...aaja naaz ki baat sun le apni..

In heaven now Sidharth couldn't able to sit there his naaz is calling him how come he not go to her for meeting her..he go to god with moist eyes and said..
Sidharth- god please I want to go to shehnaaz please allow me or I'll go with hook or crook
God- ok Sidharth I was also feeling sad jao liken sirf shehnaaz se milke aana ok..
Sidharth- hn god ok
And in excitement hug god and said thank you thank you..God said aree ok beta ab jao bhi..
Sidharth with excitement gone to shehnaaz but what he saw break him shehnaaz condition it make him cry but he control himself and with moist eyes Calls very sweetly..
Sidharth- Naaz...bacha
Shehnaaz quickly open her eyes and see him standing in front of her..she rub her eyes and open them and see he is still standing and again and again rubbing her eyes and see he is still standing there..
Sidharth chuckles seeing his guffbal act..
Sidharth- abbe gadhi me hi hu milna nhi h kya
Shehnaaz - tu sach mein h Sidharth milne aaya mujhse
Sidharth- hn bacha Me hi hu esa kbhi hua h kya tune bulaya aur me nhi aaya nhi na..
Shehnaaz - hn hn she goes to hug him
But Sidharth move backwards
Sidharth- no no jaan..
Shehnaaz - kutte mko tujhe hug krna h vrna me ro dungi me bta rhi hu
Sidharth thodi ab apni jaan ko rote hue dekh skta h He asks from God plz god give her access to  feel ,me touch me god smile and said granted..

Sidharth goes to her and hug her tightly like very tightly Shehnaaz beokw down she is crying uncontrollably Sidharth is also crying but he is trying to control his tears nd himself..and console shehnaaz saying nothing but everything sweet sweet words....
Shehnaaz stops crying and staring Sidharth continuously Sidharth is also staring his naaz...both got so lost in each other..

both got so lost in each other

Guy's tell me how's it...
Praying for All of us for strength..🙏
Keep Shukla and Gill family always in your prayers ....
Love you Guy's...
We have to support Shehnaaz more now so buckle yourself..always believe in Sidnaaz.. remember Sidnaaz is forever it just don't the relation of body but of two souls ..
Virtual hugs and kisses to all..❤️🤗

❤️🤗