"The real question is why do you care?" I hiss at her.

"Oh, just here with my new boyfriend." She sneers, pulling him to her side.

Ashton Irwin

My heart drops, shattering in more than a billion pieces. Tears pick at the waterline of my eyes, daring to come out.

"Let's go." Luke pulls me away from the two, not harshly but almost scared.

Hours past, I'm still sober. Luke, Ashton, Stacy, Kassandra and I sit in a circle, knees touching with with a green beer bottle standing up on the middle.

"Okay, Stacy since it's your party you may go first." Ashton voice seems to stand out, hushing the music that's blasting, shaking the walls.

"Ye haw!" She spins the bottle, landing on Kassandra.

They peck in the lips, not phased at all.

Kassandra spins the bottle, landing on mo other than Ashton. My try to look away but my eyes stay glued in them like a deer in the head lights.

Once my heart breaks again, Ashton spins, landing on Stacy. Ironic the bottle is stopping on me nor Luke.

"Seems you guys have bad luck." Kassandra sticks her bottom lip out, fake pouting mocking us.

"Shut the fu-"

"Stacy, kiss her!" Ashton yells, as I look at the bottle pointing at me.

"I don't wanna, it's awkward because we're good friends!"

I get up and peck her lips, wiping my.mouth right after.

Finally, my turn to spin.

My hand reaches for the green, empty, cold beer bottle. My fingertips brush it giving it a soft spin, "WEAK!" Kassandra yells, as I flip her off, shutting her up.

I close my eyes, opening them moments later noticing the bottle pointing at someone.

"Oh hell." I breathe out softly to myself looking at him.

"Do we have to?"

I stare at him, he sits uncomfortably as I go in, grabbing the back of his neck pulling his face towards mine crashing my lips upon his.

His sweet taste fills my mouth, his hands reach of the small of my back, pulling pulling my on top of him.

"Looks like they like each other." Someone says, I can't tell who said it. All I care about is the boy underneath me.

I feel someone's calloused hands reach for me, pulling my off of him.

"Damn, we should've played 7 minutes in heaven." Kassandra laughs, evilly.

"Sorry, at least I have someone should enjoys my kissing." I smile evilly, venom in my smile.

He rolls her eyes, as I get off the floor, "I'm done playing."

Luke follows me.

\m/

"What was that about?" Luke says, eyeing me up and down.

"What was what?" I say, knowing what he wants as an answer.

"The kiss!" He yells, he never yells.

"I don't know, you won't even remember it, you're too drunk anyways." I say, saddened by the thought of him not remembering anything from tonight.

"You don't know that."

"Then tell me you love me if you're not drunk!" I scream, wanting to hear the words.

"I can't say that."

"Exactly. You're drunk, which means you won't remember this tomorrow morning while I will knowing I have to live with loving someone who I can't have!" I scream louder now, the tears streaming down my face.

"I'm sorry Chl-"

"Save it Luke, I don't want to hear it." I say coldly, getting is inside is inside of the car, "Get in." I hiss.

He gets in, and not a word is spoken all the way home.

\m/

Morning

I wake up, rubbing my eyes smearing the black around making it worse.

The sun peeks through the crevices and cracks of the window blinds, lining the room with bright lines.

"Hun, get up please, Luke's family is leaving. Except luke he can stay." My mom fiddles with the door handle, not able to get in.

"Okay, I'll get ready to say bye, tell them they can't leave till I say goodbye!" I smile, I rather live with Luke's family than mine.

20 minutes later I walk down the stairs, my simple black dress hugging the curves my body has.

"We're all going to go out and eat, then we will drop them off." My mom exclaims overly excited.

Here's the thing, Luke's family lives nowhere near us. That's why Luke practically lives with me because I can't live without him.

\m/

I get up to use the bathroom after our food arrives.

I walk in the stall and start sobbing. No reason at all, maybe seeing luke finally leave is something I'm not ready for. His mom wants him to come back home, back to Australia, 16 hours away from me.

I can't do this anymore.

\m/

WELL THAT'S AN AWESOME ENDING, NO ONE KNEW IT WAS COMING HAHA LOSER LOVE YA BYE CHAPTER 4 MIGHT BE UP TONIGHT IDK IT'S 10 PM HERE SO MAYBE NOT. LOVE YA COMMENT SHARE AND VOTE!!! IT MEANS A LOT LOSERS.