Dabi standing at the corner of the Room, staring with his eyes widened at (F/N) (L/N)'s dead body, Kurogiri congratulating me on my win.

The obviously dead body of the last heir of the (L/N) family lying at my feet.

I blinked.

"The rules are simple. The first person whose back touches the ground loses," Kurogiri stated. "No other rules. Keep the damage to a minimum, however. Can't destroy this Room before it even starts being useful."

I stared at Kurogiri. He had been standing in front of me just a second ago. How was he already outside the ring?

I gulped.

And looked down at my feet.

It wasn't there.

The body wasn't there.

I turned to look straight ahead.

And sure enough, he was there.

(F/N) (L/N).

Standing upright in front of me, looking at me. His eyes were back in his sockets. His face was completely unharmed. His hands in his pockets. He stood as though I had just not killed him 2 minutes ago.

For the 4th time.

"Stop it....." I grumbled. "What the hell is happening....."

It's happening again. I'm again back at the beginning. (F/N) (L/N) is still alive. We haven't started our match yet. Dabi is not surprised. Kurogiri is not surprised.

(F/N) (L/N) is not surprised.

It was only me.

I'm the only one who remembers.

"Go."

I launched myself again at (F/N) (L/N). But this time, he did not even move to dodge.

My hand made contact with his face, crumbling the skin like a pack of cards, burning through his scalp and keratin in his hair.

I killed him.

"Congratulation, Tomura," Kurogiri said. "You win."

"Stop it, Kurogiri," I said hoarsely. "Do you not see it.....?"

"Whatever you are talking about, Tomura?"

"Shut up!" I screamed, and I lunged forward at Dabi, standing directly behind Kurogiri. He was standing, frozen in shock.

My hand made contact with his scars.

"The rules are simple. The first person whose back touches the ground loses," Kurogiri stated. "No other rules. Keep the damage to a minimum, however. Can't destroy this Room before it even starts being useful."

"No..... no no no no no no no no no....."

There I was, standing in front of (F/N) (L/N). His hands were in his pockets, and his eyes were back in his sockets. I turned to look at Dabi.