||5|| They call you a Jonin?

"Oooooh, Iruka! Where are you?" I shout as I jump over the buildings looking for a certain brunette. I see what supposedly would be Iruka on top of a building, but I could tell it was a clone. I jump down in an alleyway and make a shadow clone as quickly as I can, and made it go towards Iruka's clone. I went away from the clones and kept my eyes out for Iruka. And sure enough, I see a figure hiding in a tree. I do teleportation jutsu to go behind him. He didn't notice me so I sat behind him wanting to see his reaction. 

3rd person

The students start looking for their senseis, jumping on top of the buildings. "Hey Hinata, can you use your Byakugan to look for them?" Asks Kiba. "O-Okay..." she makes a few hand signs. "Byakugan!" Hinata yells and she stays still for a moment and looks around. "There!" She points to the woods. "Iruka sensei is in a tree and Y/n sensei is a few meters behind him, I don't think he knows she is there." "She is very smart," Shino says, "Ya, well that's gonna be a problem..." "What is?" Naruto asks Kiba. "She is smart... so it may be hard to sneak up on her," Shikamaru answers for Kiba. "We need a plan," Sakura states to the others, but they all turn to Shikamaru. "Okay fine... here's a plan..."

Iruka POV

Iruka POV

I hear Y/n calling me, so I make a shadow clone onto a building, and then went into the woods to hide. I look up and see Y/n going towards the clone, cmon... cmon... "Ha!" I exclaim happily but groan in disappointment when Y/n poofed too. I climb down the tree but then heard rustling behind me. "what the" I start to say, but then "Oof!-" I say as I get pushed to the ground and hit my back on the grass. I open my eyes and see Y/n sitting on my lap with her hands on my chest from where she pushed me and she chuckles. "And they call you a jonin?" she asks with a smug smile on her face. "I can do waaaaay better than you if I actually tried," I say pouting a bit. "Uh-huh, she says rolling her eyes.

Y/n POV

Iruka sits up, "Well what now?" I ask with a close-eyed smile.  He looks away with a red face. "What's wrong?" I ask, and he just looks at me, then the ground, and away again. I look down curiously and noticed, "AH! I'M SO SORRY!" I exclaim rolling off him, heat rising up to my face as I look away.

 I look down curiously and noticed, "AH! I'M SO SORRY!" I exclaim rolling off him, heat rising up to my face as I look away

"I-Its fine Y/N, really!" I turn around to see his smile.

He gets up and holds his hand out for me to take. "C'mon, let's walk around the village!"

I nod, happily taking his hand and walking towards the village.