3 | Are You Okay?

9:00pm | Friday (mention of self h@rm)

As I put a baggy hoodie and sweatpants on after my shower I open the window in the bathroom to unfog the mirror. I dry my hair and brush it through then I pull it up out of the way.

I exit the bathroom and go over to Toby's PC to say Goodnight to him. I look over his shoulder before I speak to him just to see that he is speaking to Ranboo.

Tobys being quiet and I see that Ranboo is currently talking by how his profile picture is lighting up. I tap Toby on the shoulder.

"Hold up Ranboo, be right back" he says before muting and turning around.

"Just thought I should say Goodnight" I say, I get engulfed in a hug.

"Goodnight Y/N. I'm sorry about what happend, I'm talking to him about it. Just try to be nice to him?" he says to me after I hug back.

we pull out of the hug and I ruffle his hair and nod.

"You know if you dont hurry up I'll start watching the office without you" I say with a smile, we are currently re-watching the office and I wasn't going to actually go to sleep. cmon, we can't lie to ourselves here.

"You wouldn't dare." he says and he gives me a shocked look.

"Well if ur not there in an hour, after I finish demon slayer for the 20th time, then yes, I would dare." I say, looking his straight in the eyes.

"damn okay then." He says and quickly hops back of his PC.

I climb up the stairs and lay on my side of the bed. you know how friends share beds at Sleepovers? exactly like that!

I put demon slayer on my laptop with my headphones in and mindlessly watch away while laying there, hugging my pillow.

°°°°°

As I feel the bed dip beside me I wake up slightly, I must have almost fallen asleep while watching anime.

"office time!" Toby said enthusiastically.

I mumble a yes and close my laptop, taking my headphones out and turning to face the TV on the wall of Toby's room.

"You awake?" he asks. "only just" I say while yawning.

"ok! office time then" he says, I grab my phone from where it is on the bedside table and check the time.

1:20AM

I yawn and slowly drift off to sleep, the background noise of the office and the boys occasional laughter lulling me to sleep.

°°°°°

12:37pm | Saturday

I walk down the steps, stretching.

"You fell asleep early last night." Toby says from his desk. "im not streaming by the way"

"Well your up early." I say, he normally wakes up at around 3 to 4pm.

"nah, just wanted to stream earlier than normal."

"doesn't mean your not up early." I say. both our sleep schedules are fucked so I don't have much room to talk here.

"also Ranboo was on my stream today, he said before and after it that when you are ready to talk then let him know." Toby says, turning in his chair at me now on the couch.

"uhh... oh, okay..." I say, not really knowing how to respond.

"show me." He said and I knew immediately what he was talking about.