I unholster a knife and opened the door. The thing I saw changed the world from that day on. The thing that was moaning is a guy that looks dead. I stood there for a moment until the dead looking person came after me. The dead person came after me with his mouth wide open. I moved aside so the undead couldn't get a hold of me. The undead fell to the ground and i didnt know how to kill the thing so I stabbed it in the back. It didn't die, it just kept coming after me. I then stabbed it where the heart is that also did not kill it. How the hell do I kill this thing? I remember back to when I was living with my family. They always watched zombie movies. I especially remember my dad watching The Walking Dead. My mom and dad always went on and on about how the world was going to end. They thought it was going to end just like The Walking Dead. The way Rick killed the undead in The Walking Dead is he stabbed or shot them in the head. I grabbed the undead by the shoulder and stabbed it in the head. Surprisingly it worked. I dropped the undead on the ground and walked out of the weaponry.

I ran to where I was earlier that two way mirror to see the secret government lab. I made it there and saw the dead doctors walking and looking very much alive. I look closer and see some army men dead with big bits on the shoulders, arms and legs. The bits were so deep I saw bone and flesh. I run out of the room and see more undead in army uniforms. I stab many and run from most. I made it out of the government facility and somehow a lot of the undead was out of the facility. I heard a lot of screaming coming from people's houses. I saw a lot of people getting eaten by these undead. I stood there frozen.

I didn't know what to do. I ran back to my campsite and a lot of the undead was following me. I ran behind a tree and waited there until a couple of the undead were passing. I jump over to them and stab most of them in the head. I unholster my pistol and shoot some of them as well. I knew that the gun shot would attract more so I ran as fast as I could to get back to my campsite. I finally made it, good thing no undead were there, bad thing there hot on my trail. I quickly take down my tent and put it in my bag i have. I don't have much clothes or anything. I wear the same thing so after i got my tent in my bag i was all packed. I put my bag over my arms where my new shotgun was and started to run toward town.

When I was in town I saw a horrifying sight. Everyone was getting eaten alive. So much screaming it took all my willpower not to cover my ears. As I ran down the street and passed stores I also passed people getting eaten alive. They would reach their hands out toward me and ask me for help. I couldn't help them. They were already affected. I just kept running. They're coming after me as well the undead that isnt eating the other people alive. I ran for my life. Sometimes I shot at them and sometimes I stabbed at them but other than the times they were on me I ran. When they were on me I shot so many bullets. I'm almost out of bullets. I need to get more. I run until I get to a weapon store. The weapon store doesn't have many undead.

There wasn't any undead the store manager ran from his store. Smart right no that's the stupidest thing they could have done. They should have stayed in the fucking store. But it's kind of a good thing for me, I can steal from this store. I look around the weapon store and see what could be useful. I looked at the knives. I already have a knife. I have had this knife for a long time. I don't need a new one. My knife is a black hunting knife. I love it! I still looked up and down the knife iyall. When I was looking through the knives I found a katana. A katana will become useful. I grabbed the katana and unholster my knife. I sliced the package open and shouldered my new katana. I then adventered to the bow and arrow section. I have always wanted to have a bow and arrow so you know what I did. I took one and did the same thing I did to open my katana. I put that over my shoulder. I was about to leave when a crossbow came into view. I walked over to it and took it down from the shelf.

I opened it and then I headed to the bullets section and got a bunch of bullets. After I got the bullets I headed out of the weapon store. People were still in a panic. There were red lights in the sky to warn the people of this town. I heard someone say in a megaphone go home lock your doors. Then I heard that person scream the undead probably got em. It's so hard to get out of this town everyones running into each other and running into everything. There's blood on the ground everywhere people are slipping on the blood then they get overwhelmed by the undead. So many people have gotten overwhelmed by these undead. I try my best to run back into the forest. Once I'm in the forest I make my way deeper inside the forest. I can still hear screams from the town and I try hard to block them out. I wonder if anyones going to survive this outbreak. I kept thinking over and over again. I might seem like a bitch but hearing so many screams and seeing so many people getting eaten alive thinking if anyone will survive would come across your mind.