New Home?

y/n pov

I woke up to the sound of the truck stopping. I sat up causing the animals to lift their head in confusion. I carefully placed down my bunny and then took the mice out of my hair just then a man with dark brown-red hair with bright green eyes and brown skin wearing a long lab coat standing at the exit.

"Hello, my name is Dr Berserker (my oc) you call me Soren if you want to, I'll be taking care of you for now on he said "like a dad" I ask with a spark of happiness in my very dull emotionless eye's'. His eye's widen in surprise for a bit, then he sighed "yeah sure, like dad" he said while put on a soft smile on face. I also smiled so I crawled over to him and reached my arm straight out to him. Up! I happily chirp. At first he hesitated for a second then he shrugged and pick me up by the armpits.

I wrapped my arms around his necked and legs around his torso then sleepily rested my head on his left shoulders, while he kept one arm around my waist and the other arm around my butt. Almost immediately the birds butterflies and birds came to rest on my arms and shoulders, and the mice in my (h/l) (h/c) hair.

He started to walk to the right then I sleepily saw the rest of the animal's following us behind. Then I closed my eyes to sleep for a bit. In mr Soren's arms I feel very safe, loved and protected then Mr Berserker woke me up by gently shaking my shoulders and when I turned my head to the left and saw a big metal door. The door opened and we walked inside. He sit me down o a really comfy bed near the corner and gently ruffled my hair. "Welcome to your new home SCP - 8521" he smiled and slowly walked out, the door closed shortly after.

I lied down and the wolf came and lay on top of me. The deer played next to the bed and the bunny lied near my feet. I closed my eyes and fell in a deep sleep.

////////////////

please comment down below to see how I did and I do not own the scp foundation and it's stuff they belong to their rightful owners and don't you either. Only own my own oc.

for the next one I am going to make some profile that might include some abusive stuff

Swiftblade79 signing out