Home call and craziness

Back on the side of that street that all of the girls and Luke were hanging about, Amibigie has walked a few metres down the street to do something in private. She whipped out her phone from her pocket and started pressing all of the buttons until she reached the screen where she pressed to call her mum.
"We don't know what to do mum, we've been really naughty and skipped school in Hartlebury and now Maggie has been taken by Blagsy and oh my gosh I don't know what we're gonna do, I just love Maggie so much!" She said down the phone as she tried not to weep as she felt a thick layer of tears glaze over her eyelids. She quickly wrapt up the phone call as her mother had tried to reassure her and told her that she could bake some cakes when she got home and that everything would be okay.

As Amibigigie made her way back to her group of friends Oligibie was asking Luke to sing "please sing a song Luke, lighten the mood before you go and rescue Maggie" she softly said as she leant up to kiss him on the lips, feeling his cold metal lip ring in the process.

So Luke, being Luke, did one of the hundreds of things that he could do best, he whipped out a guitar from thin air and ripped his jacket off to show his USA tank top and his bulging muscles either side of the top. He started playing and singing 'Easier' which was music to the girls ears - even though Oligibie Jr just rolled her eyes.

What they didn't know was that the mystery moving bin that was opposite them on the street was occupied by the very people they were hoping to find. All of a sudden the bin had stopped moving and out came Blagsy, crawling out from the top - after all he was very short. He fell the long drop from the top of the bin to the floor - while Maggie took this opportunity to get out, she delicately placed either hand in the sides of the bin and lifted herself out and hopped over the edge and placed both feet Stabley on the ground. Once Blagsy had recovered from his little tumble he went into full rock n roll mode and started dancing like crazy bopping his head.

Luke had eventually finished the song and got a nice clap until at this moment everyone landed their eyes at what stood there - still - dancing like a fool (unaware that the music had stopped on the other side of the road)

When all of a sudden, a thick Italian voice was heard by all
"What have we got here then" .........