Need help from a muscular hero

As the girls trecked through the misery that was Hartlebury to try and find Maggie, they had started talking about boys... well it was mostly Olibie telling everyone else about her man.
"Ugh Luke is just so fit, I love him and I'm sure he loves me too, he sings to me all the time. He my precious Lukey pookie. I might ring him up now for him to help us fight off Blabsy when we find Maggie."
All the girls agreed ( with the last sentence of her statement) and so Olibie called up Luke who left his house the second she asked him to help!

They all decided to wait for a bit until Like got there on the side of a road opposite a few very suspicious bins that seemed to be moving a little too harshly with the wind, but they payed no attention to it - argh they can be so silly sometimes! During the wait they started playing their treasured game of thumb wars - even though Maggie wasn't there - but they knew that Maggie would understand that they needed it to calm down

"Hey girls what seems to be the issue?" A deep Australian husky voice asked. In that instance all the girls heads darted towards the muscular toned man who was only wearing a vest too so they could see all of his hunky muscles. Them, his beautiful dirty blonde hair and sexy blue or green eyes all complemented eachother so beautifully. The girls eyes popped out of their heads so they all had to put them back in again. Olibie got up and ran over to him and kissed him for a short second before explaining the bad situation that they were in.....