😩🥰😗

Kirishima's POV

I was slowly limping quietly across the corridor, as it was pretty late. I had just come from a fight, a villain that was robbing some elderly woman was running and I'd realized the situation. So, of course even though he was "weak", I gave it my all...except he wasn't weak. Which is why I'm here now limping to my dorm. Unluckily for me, Bakugou's dorm was pretty close to mine and he had been wondering where I was. So when I heard his door open as my goal was getting to my dorm undetected, I jumped and he noticed me right away. He was going to say something until he saw my condition. He dragged me inside of his dorm, closing the door and going straight to the bathroom to get the first-aid. 

As soon as he came back with it, he looked me up and down. I blushed, also realizing that my shirt had a very large tear. Even though my hero costume was shirtless, this wasn't the same and we were in private. "Take it off, I'm sure there's injuries under your torn shirt as well shitty hair." I shook my head. "No way, besides I don't think there's any injuries under my shirt anyway." I knew there definitely was, but...it's definitely awkward taking off your shirt in front of a guy you like... "Come on Kiri, don't make this hard for me. I need to check anyway, even if you don't." I grew nervous as the silence grew thicker, and his faint blush had slowly formed. He soon got a grip on the bottom of my shirt, and I widened my eyes looking up at him. He soon started to lift my shirt, and I lifted my arms reluctantly. He saw the bruises under the rest of my shirt and then proceeded to sigh, treating my wounds. After he treated my wounds, he made intense eye contact with me for a few seconds before softly hitting me on the head. "Why were you even out that late anyway? Our curfew for leaving the building is 9 or 10pm. Now I know I don't follow those rules, but I didn't expect you to go against them too!" He sighed angrily. "No, the villain took up some of my time. I was already on my way back, Bakugou." I sighed calmly, slightly mocking him. He took my face in his hands gently after making sure nobody was watching. "Just don't do it again, I'm not gonna lose my boyfriend because he wants to risk coming back near curfew." I raised my brow. "The injuries weren't that seriou-" He interrupted me. "They could've been though, just don't do it again." I rolled my eyes playfully. "Whatever, you big softie." He let go of my face and smiled with furrowed brows. "I'm not soft in tickle fights." I chuckled. "Oh really?" His expression changed as I challenged him, he quickly tackled me and the tickling begun. It was all fun and games until Aizawa came bursting into the door...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author here, this was 511 words. I'm sorry this book has not been consistent, and probably will never be...but I'll try to update as much as I can. I think the chapters will be less cringe now, hopefully. Also, I apologize for my other old books being cringe. Author, signing off! Have a nice day/evening/night!