five.

present day...

The group made their way from Australia to the Amazon, in Brazil. To find Druig. They made their way through a remote town that was doing well for itself, deep in the forest. "Good afternoon," greeted one of the locals in Spanish as they passed by, not seeming to question the sudden appearance of the Eternals (and Karun) despite them obviously standing out.

"It's very nice here, sir," Karun said to Kingo.

"Don't be fooled," Kingo said. "Ignorance is bliss."

"Hey," Sprite said in Spanish to one of the locals. "We're looking for Druig. Is he here?"

"Si," responded the local. "How do you know Druig?"

"We're friends... from college." Upon Sprite saying that, everyone's eyes went gold.

"Hello, Sprite."

Druig walked out from one of the homes, the townsfolk all under his control. "I've missed all of you," he said to his fellow Eternals, hands clasped behind his back. "Please, make yourselves at home."

They went inside, explaining the whole situation to Druig. Most were seated on one of the many benches, except for Ikaris who was leaning against the wall. "You've given me a lot of bad news in one go, my lady," Druig said to Sersi.

"Will you help us?" Sersi asked.

"I am glad that-"

Sersi's phone went off, cutting Druig off. "Hey," Kingo whispered. "What's your service? I'm not getting any bars."

From beside him, Astraeus punched his shoulder. "Darling? Shut up," they advised. Thena nudged Gilgamesh, who was falling asleep.

"Do you all remember this forest?" Druig asked. "Beautiful."

"Like yourself," Astraeus flirted, trying to ease the tension in the room.

Druig ignored them. "It was the last place we all lived together. I've protected these people for twenty generations now. From the outside world and from themselves." He made his way in front of Karun. "Your kind, my friend, you will be responsible for your own extinction one day. Don't you think?"

"I think we must learn from our mistakes and do better, sir," Karun said. "You must not give up hope."

Karun's eyes glowed, same as Druig's. In a sudden moment, Karun threw his camera at the wall.

"Oh, no, you didn't," Kingo murmured, standing up. "Okay, new rule, no more possessing people's valets."

"Oh, where is your sense of humour, Kingo?" Druig asked, the two very close to each other's faces. Astraeus cautiously stood up himself, a faint glow taking over his arm as he prepared himself to utilize a constellation to separate the two. Druig barely glanced their way. "That won't be necessary, Astraeus."

Astraeus did not sit down, but slowly lowered his arm.

"I'm sorry, sir," Karun said to Kingo.

"Don't apologize, it wasn't your fault. You are not a god," Kingo said to Druig. "You know that, right?"

"How ironic. Kingo, the movie star."

"I've directed some things, too."

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

"Some internet content."

"How many views?"

"I don't do it for the views."