"Thank you! Have a nice day!" Elena told the cashier and walked out of the store. Her mind being on Bakugo as she giggled to herself.

"What a dork." She mumbled to herself as she grabbed the sandwich she bought out of her bag, being quick to open up the small container and eating it.

She took out her ice tea and drank it along with it.

Elena made sure to take her time walking home. She checked her phone for the time and realized she had been gone for over 30 minutes.

"Fuck." She cursed under her breath and quickened the pace to make her way home, having the sandwich already eaten and the Ice Tea half full, she made sure to drink it up before entering her house.

Elena took out her key and unlocked the door to the house, immediately feeling the intimidating aura of her father inside.

Elena would admit that her house was a shelter, it gave her a roof over her head, provided her with sleep, food, etcetera...but it would never be a home. A home is supposed to be filled with love, affection and family. This was the opposite. It's filled with hatred, darkness and loneliness.

"Elena! Welcome-" Elena's mom began before hiccuping. "Home." She continued, trying to embrace her daughter into a hug.

Elena knew she was madly drunk, so she ignored the hug and nodded before walking into her kitchen, putting the groceries into the fridge.

Once she was finally done putting the things in the fridge, she turned around. Only to be met with the eyes of her angry father staring right at her.

"Yes father?" Elena asked politely. "Hug your mother." He said, making Elena's eyes widen at the sight of her mother crying in the corner of the room. "But she's your wife, why don't you hug her?" Elena uttered on accident, immediately regretting her words.

"I said, hug your mother!" Junichiro yelled before grabbing her by her hair, pulling her up.

Elena did the best she could in levitating herself a little to make sure her hair wouldn't be ripped off her scalp.

"Father! P-please!" Elena begged, feeling her head hurt more and more by each second that went by.

"Shut the fuck up!" He yelled before slamming her into the wall to the side. He approached her as she slid down the wall, crying immensely as she tried to massage her scalp.

"You ungrateful bitch!" Junichiro yelled before he kicked his foot forward, hitting her in the face, making blood pour out her nose, feeling her lip bleed along with it.

"Fathe-" She began before getting another kick towards her face, bruising her nose and lips even more, causing a bruise to her eye along with it.

"You little bitch! I'm not your fucking father! Don't call me that!" He yelled before landing one last hit towards her rib cage.

Elena began coughing blood as she felt the impact on her ribs.

Her father walked away, grabbing another bottle of vodka, letting it sink down his throat before walking over to the couch.

Coughing and coughing, Elena felt herself loose consciousness by each second that went on.

Just as she lost consciousness, she spotted Karla approaching her and crouching down.