She made her way down the walkway, observing the surroundings. Her neighborhood wasn't the best, but it wasn't bad either. Shinso lived in front of her which made most of it even better. However there were a huge amount of thugs and criminals hiding here and there.

The thought of Shinso caught her attention as she picked her phone up, dialing his number and calling him.

"Hey! Elena why didn't you answer me yesterday! I was afraid something happened!" He yelled worriedly through the phone, quickly picking up as if he'd been waiting for her to call.

"Sorry, I was completely drained after yesterday so I fell asleep on the floor." Elena explained as she saw the grocery store in a distance.

"Are you okay?" He asked in a raspy, sleepy voice. "Yeah, I'm okay. I didn't have dinner or breakfast yet though. I'm on my way to the grocery store." She explained into the phone, hearing Hitoshi sigh through the phone.

"Ah, come over later. I'll give you some food." He offered. "No, don't worry. I'm buying something here and eating on the way!" She said with a smile as she approached the store.

"Alright, But call me if you need anything! See you later El." He said, making Elena smile at the nickname she had come to like since they were little.

"Yeah, Bye Shi!" Elena said, knowing he hated that nickname, she hung up before he could say anything. Making her way into the store and grabbing a basket.

Elena walked around in the store, between each aisle as her eyes landed on a couple of things she knew she needed to buy for the dinner and lunch later.

Putting her things into the basket, her eyes landed on the carrots she'd buy and hide in her room. She loved buying carrots sticks and some dip that she would snack on as she read a book or studied.

Upon grabbing two carrots, her eyes landed on a familiar few blonde spiky locks in a distance.

"Pomeranian?" She asked, holding her basket before making her way around to the other side of the aisle.

"Fucking hell..." he mumbled. Bakugo had already seen the black haired girl, but decided to ignore her.

"What are you- never mind. It's obvious you're buying groceries. I'm sorry I'll go." She apologized, seeing as his whole face changed into an annoying one at her presence. Elena didn't have the energy, nor the same sense of presence to actually be what others call annoying, or be apart of a conversation at the moment.

Bakugo's face softened as he looked at her walking away towards the fridges.

He sighed and made his way there too, standing beside her as he grabbed the milk while she grabbed some cheese. "Don't fucking flatter yourself. I'm just getting the milk." He muttered as he spoke.

"Yeah, okay." She said with a shrug and grabbed the cheese.

"I'm sorry, I don't want to keep calling you Pomeranian. Mainly because you act and look like one. But what's your name?" Elena broke the silence, looking at him.

"Bakugo. Just call me Bakugo. You will probably recieve my full name once you get into U.A any- I mean!" Bakugo began talking, interrupting himself as he realized he almost uttered a compliment.

"Yeah, I have to go but I expect your ass to be there too. Bye Pomeranian." She mocked and walked away towards the cash register.

Bakugo stood in his tracks and looked at her walking away.

'She's different.' He thought to himself as he began walking through each and every aisle, looking for more groceries so that his mom wouldn't get mad at him. 'But how didn't I take notice of her earlier?'