Ch.1 Intro about me

So lets start as i have said in my description my life was different three years ago.

I am Ismee matumi Smith and was an average 19 years old ( well not exactly 19 but i was going to be within three weeks ) girl with black wavy hair and height about 150cm ( which is pretty short, but what can i say i was born with it and my mammy told me that the faster i accept the fact the better i will be so yah it took me a hefty of time but finally i accept the fact that it's impossible for me to grow any taller.) and weight about 55kg ( yah yah i know i was heavy but let me tell you i wasn't fat i was just chubby ) and yellow skin. By the way i am half japanese and half canadian but i guess my mum genes were stronger as i get those short height and yellow skin from her .

Also the hair colour but luckily i got my eye colour from my dad which was blue and so the most confident part of my body was my eye.

The most important part was i was jobless/unemployment 3 years ago.

I tried my every best to find the job which is satisfied with me and i am satisfied with it for 1 whole year before deciding to go on my this successful or should i say adventure journey.

Do you know how much i struggle to find the suitable job. I tried for mcdonald, kfc, pizza delivery, salesperson, janitor, construction worker and all those jobs that a high school graduate would get but with no success.

Sometimes i was not happy about the job, other time i thought the job were not right for me.

But finally i decided what to do with my life.