Mystery Man

"Good morning Superstar." Freddy whispered into my ear as we laid in my bed. I closed my eyes, wanting to remember this moment. I rolled around to face him, I studied his face, taking in every feature, every indent, every freckle and dark spot.

"Are you just going to look at me or are you going to kiss me?" Freddy looked at my lips, I leaned and kissed him. As we made out, my alarm went off.

"Shit, you've got to hurry." I groaned and stretched, Freddy was quick to get out of bed and get dressed in the clothes he wore the night before. I followed Freddy to the door, barely wearing anything. "One more kiss." I wrapped my hands around his waist and stood on my tippy toes, awaiting the kiss. Freddy laughed and leaned in to connect our lips.

"I'll see you later, I love you." Freddy let me go and left.

I cracked the door open, just so my face could be seen and called out to Freddy, "I love you too Fred." I closed the door and began to get ready for the day. I couldn't help but constantly feel nervous that someone was going to see Freddy leaving my room, but it hadn't happened yet. I quickly got dressed, we were off during the day time today as the Pizza Plex was having an Adults Only event tonight. I walked over to Chica's room, just walking in since Chica always left her door unlocked.

"Good morning!" I chimed as I entered the very pink apartment. Roxy nodded at me as I made my way into the kitchen. "What's for breakfast?" I peaked over Chica's shoulder, she was making omelets.

"More like what's on your neck?" Chica pulled my hair back, exposing the hickies Freddy had left on me.

"Who's the lucky guy, I knew you were sneaking out at night." Roxy chuckled.

"It's no one you know." I said nervously.

"Well that's obvious, Monty is all talk and Freddy would never." Chica smiled at me, if she only knew.

"If you must know, it's a guy that I grew up with. I slipped out last night and met up with him, it turns out there was a lot of unresolved chemistry between us." I felt bad lying to my friends, but it had to be done.

"Oooooooo." Both girls giggled and made kissy faces at me.

"Is he coming tonight?" Chica wiggled her brows.

"I don't think so, I think it was just a one night thing." I shrugged.

"Nonsense, that doesn't look like the work of a 'one night thing'." Roxy looked at me with a smirk and I gave her an angry look.

"Just invite him ok? If he doesn't come, he doesn't come, I'll just start telling everyone that you're sleeping with Freddy." Chica shrugged and turned back to her cooking. Oh shit, that wouldn't be good.

"Fine, I'll message him." I said under my breath and messaged one of my old buddies. "I hate you guys." The two females just laughed in my anguish.