Caught in 4k

I woke up and got dressed for the first performance of the day, Josh was right, the pants did get easier to put on. I looked into the mirror and drew a blue lightning bolt on my cheek, knowing it would drive Freddy crazy. I exited my room and nodded to Monty who was standing outside his.

"Ready for another day in paradise?" He leaned against the wall.

"You know it, has Freddy left yet?"

"I haven't seen him yet, you got urgent business?" The red head smirked and pulled his glasses down a bit to stare at me.

"Haha, very funny." I made a face at him before entering Freddy's room, I knocked on his apartment door and it creaked open slightly. I let myself in, since the door wasn't locked. I looked around Freddy's place, instantly being reminded of the other night. "Yo Fred!" I shouted as I stood in the living room. I didn't get an answer back, but I did hear humming coming from the bedroom. I walked down the hall and stood in the doorway, there Freddy stood, shirtless, his back facing me. "You have got to be fucking kidding me." I stood there agape as Freddy turned to look at me, startled.

"What are you doing?" Freddy asked.

"You have a lightning bolt tattoo on your back?" We were on two different levels at the moment.

"Yeah?" Freddy looked at me confused, which was understandable, it wasn't everyday that someone breaks into your home and then gets excited over a tattoo.

"This was a joke, but that is fucking hot." I pointed to the lighting bolt on my cheek, which made Freddy smile.

"I like it, reminds me that you're mine." Freddy walked over to me and grabbed my waist. I leaned in and kissed him.

"I would very much love to continue this conversation, but you can't smudge my lipstick and we need to get going." I pulled away from him and he threw on the rest of his costume. It was difficult to keep my hands off of Freddy all day, to the point where I had to distance myself a bit. After our opening performance, I took a walk around the Pizza Plex. The day just seemed to go by so fast, I didn't know how the others managed to do so much when everything was so fast paced. As usual, we all stood in the lobby.

"Chica and I are going to game night over at the daycare if anyone wants to come." Monty obviously said he would, but me and Freddy declined the offer. The other three looked at us skeptically.

"I told you." Monty lifted his glasses and squinted at Freddy and I.

"What?" I asked, looking at the three.

"Why do you want to hang out with Freddy all the time?" Roxy asked.

"What are you talking about?" Freddy looked worried, afraid of our secret being out.

"Well, you stayed after with Freddy at the last game night, and then you guys got caught by Vanessa that one time, and now you don't want to come with us to the daycare." It was evident by the way Chica was listing off these things that they had planned this.

"And you went into Freddy's apartment this morning, pretty sketch." Monty crossed his arms, proud of himself.

"Ok, so the truth is, Freddy and I-"

"I'm teaching (Y/n) to play guitar." Freddy interrupted me, which I was thankful for.

"Oh, deadass?" Monty looked at me.

"Deadass." I smiled.

"Well damn, we really thought you guys were together." Roxy sighed.

"Nope, now if you don't mind, I have a guitar practice to attend." I quickly made my way to Rock star Row, Freddy following close behind. I made it to my room and Freddy followed me in, I let him into my apartment and we stared at each other for a moment, not sure what to say. "Oh my fucking god." I broke the silence.

"At least we have a reason to be together." Freddy grabbed my hand and pulled me into him.

"I guess I should take a few guitar lessons, just in case Monty ends up with some broken fingers." I smiled and hugged Freddy.

"Whatever happens, we'll be together." Freddy said and I laid my head on his chest.

"I hope so." I said quietly and closed my eyes.