The two-door entrance was open, so we ran as fast as we could. Then we heard an evil laugh. It crawled through my ears. Alex seemed like she didn't hear anything since she was busy looking out for the source of the calling voice. We stopped running. Trevor let out a scream and groped his ears. I touched his shoulders and it was so cold, but he was sweating a lot.

"It is a trap! Don't get consumed by the voices. They'll kill you!" He tried to tell us what he has to while moaning. We hid inside a dark house. It was grisly, but empty. At least we felt a little safer. There were silence. I didn't know if it was okay to be still because the danger wasn't present, or horrified that we're not aware of what could happen next.

I took the first aid kit and cured my wound. I placed bandage on it. I waited for Trevor to recover. He breathed heavily and freely.

I realized that there was a window above my head. I knew there was something above it. I knew some horrible face would show up anytime I peek on that window. What I did was, I prepared a weapon. I waited for a good timing. My heart started to beat louder and quicker than before, until I was able to hear it.

Lubb dubb. Lubb dubb.

"Ahhhhh!" I hit the window with my weapon, expecting to hit some monster on the face. But I was wrong, there was nothing in there.

"Was there something Kim?" Alex asked with a widened eyes. It was pretty obvious that they were startled by my act.

"I.. I thought there was a monster. It was in my dream." I muttered.

"It's a teaser. Some of your dreams can drive you mad. You should know what's going to be real and what's going to be not." Trevor said.

"But how could I know?"

"Only you, yourself, knows."

That was a hard thing to grasp. There's too much danger and threat to ourlives. To my life. As if anything could kill me. But I wasn't absorbed by my fear. I knew that I should carry on and continue for my parents.

As we regained our energy we explored the hallways of the building. It was just like in my dream. Any moment that time, we would be running for our lives. It was unexpected that the lights were still dim and functional. It was an advantage for us, at least. The were countless rooms in the building. I left no room unchecked hoping it could give us clues that could locate where our parents were. Some rooms had more skeletons and bones in it. Some rooms had the torture materials. Bloody tools for smashing and cutting people into pieces. No more flesh were present, those had vanished. The turbulent odor crept through my lungs and through my head that it gave me a massive headache.

"Are you okay?" I could really see Trevor's concerned eyes.

"Yes. Yes. I'm... I'm fine. It's just, I can't take the smell of this place." Smiling, I didn't wait for another word from him and I continued walking instead. I then rushed off to another door. I wasn't able to open it by just twisting the doorknob, so I tried kicking it.

What was behind the door was one of the creepiest things my eyes ever laid on.

A woman with rotten skin was sitting on a table, bending her knees and hugging her legs with her left hand. She was playing with the light bulb by pushing it using her right forefinger, letting it sway back and forth. Her hair had almost completely fallen off of her scalp. Her ripped up gray dress flowed on the table.

I wasn't able to scream at the top of my lungs, I felt like I lost my voice upon seeing such dreadful sight.

The worse thing happened, she looked at us with her eyeless eyelids, turned her head clockwise, and smiled upto her ear.

And the worst...

"Kim! What's happening to you?!" I heard Alex' voice, as if I just woke up from a nightmare. I blinked, and saw that there was really nothing on the table. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Maybe this place's smell is driving me ma--"

It was the woman in the room who was speaking to me. Not my sister. It was the woman. I had to kill the woman. I had to kill it before it did anything bad to me.

I tried to slash the woman with the claws I had from the previous encounter of the monsters who imitated our parents. But Trevor caught my hands and pinned me on the wall. The claw fell off from my hand.

"Kim! You have to wake up! You could have killed your sister!"

"No! She's the woman from that room, it was going to kill us!"

"This place is driving you out of your senses!"

Trevor was right. I could have killed her. She was right there on the floor sitting with a terrified face. I hallucinated.

I could have killed my sister...