Special Part: "Our Memories"

Start from the beginning

You realized it's really fault You Stormed Inside Without knocking...You Slowly Shook your head as Yes....

I.N Smiled And Was about to Removed his hand from Your mouth but He's eyes Landed on your beautiful Eyes....

I.N POV...

Don't know what Happened but I was mesmerized by Beautiful Eyes

We we're so Close That her Breath we're Hitting on Mah Face...I couldn't believe That the one I was waiting for was in front of me...I lost mah Thinkin' For a while and suddenly Asked her.....

I.N: Can I kiss you..??

She was so shocked That Her eyes widened ....She Looked Down at Mah hands Which we're already covering her Mouth...I understood Her and quickly removed Mah hand....

Y/n: *Gulped*...Th~ThAt...I didn't even brushed Mah Teeths...! So it can be~~~

She said while walking out of bathroom but before She Could I grabbed her waist and pulled her towards Me...I Snaked Mah one hand around her waist and other Behind Her neck...

I.N: I won't Mind..! I waited for soo long to have this moment..!!

Without wasting a second, I slammed mah Lips on her, Mah Eyes Widen because of the Feeli'n. In centuries, I was kissing for the first time.....in no time I melted in the kiss.

Y/n POV...

He kissed You.....But You Didn't stopped Him Because Somehow You couldn't Stop Him....He Kept melting in kiss and Deepening the kiss....soon You started to kiss Back..

You Two we're Havin' a moment of your life.....

Suddenly I.N Broked the kiss and cupped your cheeks.... He rested his Foreahed on Yours.....

I.N: I........*Deep Breath*...Love You..! Y/n I really Madly Love you..!

You we're surprised by his sudden Confession....

I.N: Promise Me....That No Matter what...You will never Ever Leave Me Alone..!

Y/n: I'm sorry.. But I can't..! You know I don't have much tim~'

I.N: You're Not Goin' anywhere..! I love you..We all Do..!

You could see Tears in his Eyes...He Suddenly Hugged You and hid his Face in your Neck.....