Take A Breather

The Raft....

The guards at the highly secured super prison stood on guard when a helicopter prepared to land.

Guard: What the hell is this? We're not scheduled for any visits today.

Commander: Stand down. I think that's Maria Hill.

The helicopter landed and the doors laid open. Sure enough, Agent Maria Hill from the US Goverment stepped out. Behind her, was a much larger figure.

Maria: At ease, men. I bring you Victor Creed aka Sabertooth. We just caught him trying to break into an European embassy and this was the closest high security prison. I didn't want to take any chances.

Maria began to walk with Sabertooth following behind. The Commander joined them while other guards marched along to keep an eye on things.

Commander: No one told us you were coming, ma'am.

Maria: I didn't know I was. But we have him locked tight in those adamantium cuffs.

Commander: And where should we put him?

Maria: Find a hole and throw him into it.

The two continued to walk, before Maria suddenly stopped. She then smacked her head.

Maria: Oh, wait. I forgot. Those aren't adamantium cuffs. Do we even have adamantium cuffs?

Sabertooth suddenly broke his cuffs clean off, and began to slaughter the guards that were trying to stop him. Maria just walked towards the cell she was looking for.

Maria: Hello. Believe it or not, I'm here to help you. I know you and I have not always seen eye to eye, but I know you and I admire you and your powers.

???: Who the hell are you?

Maria just began to unlock the cell, as her skin began to change.

Maria?: Here's the pitch. I don't care about Mutants. I don't care about the good Mutants. I don't care about the bad Mutants. I used to. Maybe I cared too much. But you know what? Charles Xavier is lost in his own mind. His dream is old and dead. So screw it.

The door opened, Maria no long stood. Instead, Mystique herself is revealed to be the mastermind of the entire plan.

Mystique: How about we use our incredible powers and get rich? Really rich. But an island and sit on it rich. Is that something you think you'll be interested in?

The woman inside the cell began to laugh.

Lady Mastermind: That sounds like a whole lot more fun than staring at a wall. Although, I do have one minor request.

Mystique: And what would that be?

Lady Mastermind conjured up an illusion, of you.

Lady Mastermind: I want him. I want to kill him with my own two hands.
--------------
You rubbed your chin as you stared out the window. Your bedroom was once again full with your furniture.

You currently wore a towel around your waist after a well deserved shower. You had just gotten done with checking in on that strange girl that Scott had found.

She looked like she could be your sister. But, you were an only child. At least, you had always believed yourself to be an only child.

Maybe things were different in this world? No. That was impossible. This world's you was older. Much older.

Emma: Knock knock.

You looked over your shoulder to see Emma peeking in. Once she knew that you had acknowledged her, she entered and closed the door.