chapter 1

(outfits for today)

(outfits for today)

Estrella's pov

"Zay come on you're going to be late for school," I said. " I'm coming, hold your horses," Zay says while running down the stairs. "Finally, you made down come on you're going to be late," I said. "Yeah yeah I heard you the first time, come on Sirius let's go before your mom gets mad," Zay says. "I'm not going to be mad but let's go," I say. "See what I mean," Zay says while picking up Sirius. "stop talking to Sirius and get in the car so we can drop you off at school you loser," I said " alright were coming, you ready Sirius it's just going to be you and mommy all day today," Zay said.

**At the school in the front office**

"So all I have to do now is sign these papers and that's it or can I also walk him to class," I asked the front office lady. " Well if you want to walk him to class you can but yes this is all you have to sign ma'am," said the office lady that doesn't have a name. " okay thank you, Zay can you give Sirius his bottle while I sign these please and thank you," I said. "yeah sure, come here Sirius, " Zay said while picking up Sirius and giving him his bottle. " okay I'm done so we can head to your class now Zay". "Alright let's go, do you think this is the school Lucas is at because if he's not I don't know what I'm going to do," Zay said while looking at me. " well if he's not at this school then you can try to make some new friends and start over again, okay bud," I said while holding Sirius. "okay so this is it, can you stay here with me while I walk in please," Zay asked me when we stopped in front of the classroom door. "sure I don't have anything else to do today," I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes. " haha very funny Estrella," said Zay. Zay then opens the door and says "you started without me " and everyone quieted down and looked at us like we're crazy. Then he looks around the room and his eyes landed on the one person he was looking for and then said "someone in this room is going to be very happy to see me".