"Luisa's losing her powers. Isabela's out of control. Because of you!" Alma exclaimed angrily, making Mirabel's eyes saddened. "I don't know why you weren't given a gift, but it is not an excuse for you to hurt this family!" she finished, huffing.

Mirabel stood in front of her in silence. You saw her eyes losing her shine as she looked to her feet. She didn't look like in a brisk of crying, instead, she looked more into numb. She looked as if there was no hope left in this world and it worried you.

You looked at Alma angrily. "Why can't you that she was trying her best to make this family proud! To make you proud!" you pointed at Alma.

Alma turned her gaze at you. "And you! You have been bringing bad influences to this family ever since you step a foot in this house! I want this family had nothing to do with you any longer!" Alma shoved your shoulder, making you stumbled slightly.

"Keep your hands off me," you hissed, smacking his hand away.

"Is..." Mirabel spoke, silencing both of your bickerings and averted attention to her. Her darkened eyes looked towards her Abuela with a numb look, expressionless. "Is me being good... not a good thing to this family?" she asked slowly.

Alma returned her anger. She gritted her teeth. "If I could've lock you up to stop you making good for this family, I would," she hissed.

Mirabel's eyes returned to the floor. "Awesome," she said sarcastically. Then, suddenly, she began running away from the scene and towards the front door, slamming it open.

Your eyes widened at her sudden action as you began chasing after her. "Mirabel! Mirabel, wait!" you yelled, reaching your hand out to reach her but it seemed like she's already far gone ahead. Luisa and Isabela panted beside you, slowing down their steps and continued to watch Mirabel's body began fading from their sights with sad eyes. You turned towards Alma, feeling deep furious running your veins. "Why did you tell her that? Why can't you just shut your mouth up for once?" you yelled at her face.

She seemed unfazed as she stared at you boredly. "I forbid you from stepping in here for the rest of your life," she spoke, unfearful of you.

You growled. "Forbid me all you want! I swear that one day Casita crashed down, it's all your fault!" you pointed at Alma angrily, grumbled. Then, you turned around and escaped the home of the Madrigals angrily, feeling your whole body getting hotter and hotter.

Isabela and Luisa glanced at each other for a moment. Then, they looked at Casita, seeing cracks began spreading all over the house. They looked at the cracks in worry.

"Isa! Luisa!" both sisters heard their mother called from afar, rushing towards them. Once she's in front of them, she hugged them tightly which was joined with Agustin. Julieta pulled away afterwards. She smiled. "Are you two okay?" she asked.

"We're fine, má," Isabela answered.

"Just peachy," Luisa answered next.

Julieta nodded. She looked around, seeing her third daughter was missing from sight. "Uh, where's Mirabel?" she examined her two daughters.

Luisa looked down guiltfully. "She's, um, uh..."

Isabela gulped, her throat suddenly felt like a desert. "She left..." she said slowly.

Agustin's eyes widened. "What? As in, left left?" he asked in disbelief. He began looking around, cupping both of his cheeks. "Mirabel! Mirabel! Where are you mi pequeña?" he yelled in worry, began running around to find his youngest daughter.

Julieta felt her knees buckled. Then, her body landed on the floor. Isabela and Luisa caught her mother quickly with eyes widened. Julieta's eyes began to tear up as she began crying loudly. Isabela and Luisa hugged her mother, eyes tearing up as they shared mourning.