Chapter 14

*(y/n)'s POV*

The next morning, I woke up and met up with everyone in the kitchen to start a new day of enemies putting their rivalry aside. It was a better day than it was the day before; everyone wasn't being fake or glaring at each other with hatred. They were just being themselves while socializing. It really made me happy to see them all getting along for once since they've been here. And I have to admit, they all looked great in the clothes that I brought from the donation box and no one won't even suspect that they're from someplace different since they looked like they could be part of Earth.

After we finished cleaning the dishes and the table, I was sitting on the couch, looking on my laptop for any updates on my final grade in Earth Science. There was no sign of my grade. Even though I know I've done good in the class, it still gets me stressed to know what my final grade was going to be since I didn't know how well I did on my final exam.

"What are you up to, (y/n)?" I heard Kylo ask me while he was sitting next to me. "Oh, I'm just looking to see if my final grade has been posted. I know my professor said that he would post it later this evening, but you never if he does it early. It's not there and I'm getting so stressed over it." I responded, as I closed my laptop. "Don't be stressed about it, (y/n). I'm sure it'll come soon." Finn said. "Do you want to do something to get the stress off of you?" Poe asked. "Sure. I can do that. What do you all want to do?" I asked. "Whatever you want to do." Rey responded. Then, BB-8 started beeping and he rolled towards the door. I looked at him and turned to the window where the sun was shining through. "I think I know what you're talking about, BB-8. Let's go outside and do something." I suggested.

"Sounds good." Finn said. "I actually do need some fresh air, so I'm fine with going outside." General Hux mentioned. "Plus, I need to practice my Lightsaber skills." Rey said. "Cool. I'll bring some stuff outside in case." I said, while I stood up from the couch. "I can give you a hand if you like me to, (y/n)." Kylo offered. "Aw. That's very kind of you, Kylo. Thank you." I said, and, then, you headed over to the closet to get the bag with the soccer ball and the volleyball inside.

***

We all went outside where it was sunny and stopped in the same field where BB-8 and I played the other day. Kylo helped me carry the bag with the sports balls inside and I handed them to BB-8 so he could play with them since he enjoyed them so much the last time. Poe and Finn decided to go play with BB-8, General Hux was relaxing in the sun while sitting on an outdoor chair that I brought down for him, while I stayed with Rey and Kylo as I was curious to see what she meant by her 'Lightsaber skills'.

Rey took out some sort metal-looking stick, pressed a button on the side of it, and it activated into a blue-colored glowing laser-like sword. It looked just like the one she was using when I encountered her and the others the night I met them. "Whoa! This is what you call a 'Lightsaber'?" I asked. "Yes, it is, (y/n)." Rey answered. "Wow. That is incredible." I said, as I was moving my hand towards the glowing blue blade. "I wouldn't touch that unless you want to lose a finger." Kylo warned me and I quickly retrieved my hand back. "Oh, God. I don't want that to happen. I didn't realize it was that...dangerous." I said, with Kylo chuckling at my reaction.

Rey, then, she started swinging the Lightsaber with marital art style moves from a safe distance to practice. She was really good with her swinging skills. It seemed as if she was a warrior of some sort. "Hey, (y/n)." I heard Kylo say next to me. I looked at him and said, "Yes, Kylo?" "You wanna see some real action if I did a Lightsaber duel with Rey?" Kylo asked. "You're not gonna actually fight with her, are you, Kylo?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "No. Just for...fun. Just to show you how we use our Lightsabers to battle against our enemies." Kylo explained. "Well, if Rey is okay with it, then sure. I would love to see some action." I responded.