let's do it bitches

Start from the beginning

Did I overstep?

With a sigh stu continued

"ya me too, I don't know why but I want to protect her, the same way I wanna protect you. But I feel like we fucked up and now she hates us."

His voice started to quiver as it seemed obvious he was about to cry, but stu doesn't cry.

Stu has always been laid back and a 'i don't give a damn' kind of guy and in the last 12 years of us knowing each other I've only seen him  cry once.

That one time was when I tried to commit cause my mom left me, stu was by my side the entire time and seeing him break down at the thought of loosing me and now breaking down again at the thought of loosing Ryan hurt me.

Holding my boyfriend close I start to rub his back trying to calm him down but it doesn't seem to be working.

"What if she hates us? What if she never wants to see us again? I fucked it up I overstepped the line and now she wants nothing to do with us."

Hearing these words hurt.

I don't want to loose Ryan.

"Shhhh it's ok everything is gonna be ok, ok? Hey hey look at me shhhh I got you, nothing's gonna hurt you I promise you and Ryan, Ryan will come around. She doesn't hate you."

'me on the other hand I'm not so sure of'

my eyes start getting watery as I try to dry them before stu notices but it doesn't work.

" You miss her too don't you?" He asks as he cuddles farther into my chest making me feel all warm inside if it wasn't for the sad reality filling the house right now.

"Ya I do but what good does that do."

We sat like this for a few minutes before stu pulls out his phone, then puts it back down.

"What did you do?"

"Just texted Ryan, if she forgives us great if not then"

his tears came back and so did mine but this time they didn't stop.
___________
The current time was 12:47 stu had left to go make his tea as I continued to watch the poltergeist, well not really watch since my mind was else where, I could feel the tears coming back when I heard a faint knock at the door.

Quickly throwing off the blankets I ran downstairs.

The chances of it being her were .06 but there was still a chance, opening the door as fast as I could I almost broke into tears when I saw Ryan standing there crying.

She quickly runs into my arms apologizing perfusly for how she acted Earlier but I didn't care I was just happy she was here.

"Why are you here?"

I didn't want her to think she wasn't welcomed I was just simply confused why she would run all the way to stu's house at 12 in the morning.

" I got stu's text and I felt so bad, I care about you both so much and I don't want you guys to think I don't but I didn't want to catch feelings, I wanted it to be strictly professional since you both are dating each other but when I saw that you both thought I hated you I just had to get my ass down here and clear that up."

She was clearly out of breath and it was really obvious that she ran here.

I ushered her inside, closed the door and headed into the kitchen.

Only to see stu slumped over a cup of tea depressingly storing it in a slow counter clockwise motion.

" Hey babe? Do you mind coming with me?" He looked up at me with sorrow in his eyes as he slightly nodded and followed me to the living room.

When stu saw Ryan his attitude quickly cheered up as he ran up to her and engulfed her in a tight bear hug twirling her around a few times before carefully setting her back onto the couch.

"Ryan you're here!" Stu enthusiastically stated as he paced around the front of the living room.

"It's only been  a day stu"

she laughed out as she continued

"but it's good to see you too."

"So I'm guessing you got my text?"

He questioned as she shifted uncomfortably in her seat

"yes infact I did and I have some questions."

"Ask away" I responded as I took a seat next to her on the couch as stu sat on the other side of her.

"Fist was it a prank to mess with me because if so not funny guys." She sternly stated as she glared at us both.

"Ryan everything I put in those texts are the truth, there is no prank or practical joke being pulled here just the honest truth."

She simply nodded and went back to her questions, finally asking something that caught me off guard.

"What did you mean when you said and I quote 'We both agree that we really care about you and maybe even love you.'?"

"Exactly what wrote" stu simply states as he leans in closer to Ryan.

"Yes but do you mean as friends or as-" she was cut off by stu kissing her which honestly made me happy, tho I definitely wanted a turn kissing both😌.

Once he pulled away Ryan looked shocked.

"I, ahem I thought that was a one time thing. You have a boyfriend."

"So you don't like me?" Stu's voice got sad.

"That is not it at all, I hate to admit this but I have developed a crush on both of you too the point you both are on my minds 24/7 however you both are taken."

"Yes that is true but," I started as she looked at me with confusion in her beautiful (your eye color) eyes

"we are polyameros" and with that I kissed her.

She was sweet like butterscotch and the feeling was magical, like the first time I kissed stu.

"Wait you guys are polyameros?"

"We didn't think we were, until we met you. You made both of our hearts flutter and we couldn't understand why but neither of us can see our lives without you."

"So if it is ok with you, we would like you to be our girlfriend?" Stu added as we both looked at her longing for her answer hoping for her to say yes.

"Yes"

_______________
Most definitely not as long as the last chapter but I tried only 1633 words anyway that's a little bit of Blu fluff for ya as well as don't question the insert I said it was a x reader I just didn't want people hating cause the personality so I gave her a name anyway love y'all peace❤️