back on track

(ok so I expected to update before new years but I procrastinate and forgot, however I'll get back to updating routinely in fact I started this a week ago 😅 sorry y'all but I'm back on track... Hopefully )

Recap:

"Yes he can but I guess you both weren't bad" I say seeing them get angry before growing huge smirks.

"Then I guess it's time for round two"
______________________
Ryan's pov:

Yesterday was a strange experience to say the least.

But at least I now know how to piss off the boys, which in itself is a blessing.

'Anyway getting back on track' I think while I look over at the calendar.

it is approximately 3 days till the party.

3 days till Sidney's death.

3 days till I get to finally know the motherfucking plan since the assholes who are still asleep may I add won't tell me shit!

It shouldn't be frustrating but it is!

Every time I ask I get "you'll see" or "don't worry when it comes down to it we will tell you" like the jerks act like we aren't partners in this.

All I know is that I'm in charge of taking out gale while stu distracts the guests and Billy takes out Tatum but that's ALL I KNOW!

Letting out a frustrated sigh I look at the clock that sits in stu's dining room.

'5:24 I guess it's not too incredibly early, plus the biggest threats in this town are upstairs cuddling into each other with a decoy teddy bear in the middle' I think as I grab my shoes and phone while carefully opening the front door and sneakily shutting it behind me.

'nothing like a good long walk to cool off my emotions'
__________________
Stu's pov:

Waking up I can still feel warmth but it's definitely not as much as earlier, so I wasn't too surprised when I opened my eyes and saw Ryan gone

In her place, a bear😒.

The clock on my nightstand read 9:43 so her being awake makes sense.

Getting up I rub my eyes then start lightly shaking my boyfriend.

He's so cute when he's sleeping but he'd be pissed if I didn't wake him up and I'd never on purposely piss him off.

"Hey Billy, honey it's time to get up"

Billy's eyes slowly fluttered open, then closed, then opened incredibly fast when he realized Ryan was not in the room with us.

"Hey babe where's Ryan?" Billy asked in his morning voice.

'damn why is he so hot'

"I'm not 100% sure but she's probably downstairs" I get off the bed and throw on a shirt before heading downstairs, once my feet hit the floor near the door I expected Ryan to run in, like she does every time she spends the night but this time she didn't appear.

'thats weird' I walk around the house checking for her everywhere, Billy soon joining me in my hunt.

"Maybe she went home?" I throw out the idea.

I don't like thinking that she left us in the middle of the night but that's the only thing I could come up with.

However once I said that it was quite obvious that I said something wrong.

Billy's face got stern and his posture tensed up.

'yep nope don't feel like dying, nope nope nope.'