let's do it bitches

(like always a/n first thank you all for reading this dumpster fire and thank you guys for getting me to #20 in scream fics I love you all so much Istg.)

Recap:

To: Ryan

We are so sorry for how we acted it was childish but we can't help it.

we care about you so much and we just don't want you to get hurt.

To Ryan:

if you want to stop talking to us we understand just finish this with us and then we will leave you alone.

We both agree that we really care about you and maybe even love you.

-b&S

_____________________
Ryan's pov:

So they care about me?

That's why they never wanted me around Randy?

Why they worried when I left?

Why they freaked out when I scraped my knee, fell down the stairs, burned myself on the toaster, dropped the fridge on my toe, all of it?

But why the hell wouldn't they tell me?!?!

Before I could even stop myself I quickly grabbed my phone, wallet, keys, and jacket and ran over to stu's house.

It was about 12:43 at night but I didn't care and I most definitely knew that the boys were still up.

Stu can't go to sleep until he has his cup of tea which he starts at 12:30, it takes approximately 17 minutes to make and 13 minutes to drink since it has to cool down.

Billy likes to watch a horror movie before bed which he starts at 11 so stu can watch most of it before he has to start his tea.

As well as he has made it a rule of his to not fall asleep during the movie, he sees it as bad luck.

I smile to myself as I think of the boys and their quirky habits.

As I approached the large front doors I couldn't help but get nervous.

' what if they didn't mean to send those?'

'what if it was a prank to get back at me for yelling at them'

no shut up, you got this and with that I knocked.
________________
Billy's pov:

The house has been quiet since Ryan left this morning, her words still ringing in my head.

"We are partners, you aren't my dad. You're not my boyfriends, you simply are my coworkers and I'm done with you both piloting my actions like we are dating, do that to each other."

I don't know why but her words hurt.

Bad.

Like if stu ever told me he hated me kind of hurt, and it was obvious that her words hurt stu too.

" You like her don't you" stu suddenly spoke out as he lifted his head from my chest, it was obvious he wasn't interested in watching the poltergeist anymore.

"What are you talking about" pretending to be clueless I keep my eyes fixed on the tv, knowing if I look at stu I'll break down.

" You care about her, and no not like "of course I care about her" you really care about her"

his words confused me.

I thought he liked her too but he seems kinda upset about the thought of me liking her.