fucking great

Recap:

As I open the closet I'm met with a aching sensation in my chest, looking down I realize I'm cut as I look back up all I can see is the back door open and Billy yelling cuss words.

Well fuck.
_______________________
Ryan's pov:
A few days have passed since I pulled that prank on those boys, and I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself.

The look of sheer horror and frustration on their face was just enough to make my night great.

Sadly though all good things have to come to an end.

Today's Thursday morning and though there are not as many news vans as there were on Monday, there still is a lot.

As I start to head towards my school and stopped by a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey Madison, you wanna join us for lunch" Stu says happily as he wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"I would love to be I have big plans plus I don't want to intrude on your friend group"

'i actually don't want to hang out with people so believe my lie so I can go eat my lunch alone behind the building like I usually do.'

"nonsense c'mon just this one time please"

he whines as he gives me giant puppy dog eyes.

"Your adorable but I just can- can you please stop giving me that look"

"not until you say yes"

"fine yes yes ok I'll join you for lunch but I have to go and so do you"

I yell as I head to my class.

'did I just agree to go to lunch with that dumbass, great.....' all my classes went by fast but I couldn't help but notice that Billy who is in my geometry class wasn't here 'strange' I thought as I packed up my backpack and started heading towards the fountain, the closer I got the more I wanted to turn around.

'they won't notice plus Stu can't say anything, ya sounds like a plan' turning on my heel I start walking away only to be stopped by large hands flipping me around

"wha-"

"your not getting away that easily, you promised"

"I did not promise I agreed there is a huge difference" I grunted as I tried to get loose of his grip.

By the time I got free we were already at the fountain

"everyone I'd like you to meet my friend Madison, Madison this is my girlfriend Tatum"

"hey" Tatum said sass ringing through her voice

"Sidney Billy's girlfriend"

'i know who that cunt is'

"hey nice to meet you Madison"Sidney replyed sounding sad

'good'

"Randy which we don't even know why he's here"

"cause I can be"Randy snapped

"calm down I'm just kidding and then there's Billy who sadly can't make it since he was branded a murderer by his own damn girlfriend"

stu's words held many emotions but manly hurt, anger, and fear.

"Listen Stu you didn't see what I saw it was obviously Billy, plus he was realeased today so why isn't he sitting with us?"

"You got a call didn't you, Billy couldn't call you from jail also me and Billy were attacked by the killer, would Billy have done this to his best friend" Stu says as he begins to raise up his shirt to reveal the large gash I made with my knife just the other day.