Our Little Sceret

Start from the beginning

"Well done kiddo, here's a couple faztokens." I put the glasses on and handed the coins to the child, who squealed and went off to spend their new found fortune.

For most of the night, I just hung out with kids in the fazcade, playing Princess Quest and what not. We had one more show before closing. I made my way down to the lift and waited for the rest of the crew, Monty filed in last, noticing that I had his glasses.

"Hey, give those back!" He lunged at me.

"Um I kinda like these, besides, you look good in your new ones." I smirked at him.

"Hand them over." He huffed and I begrudgingly gave back the glasses, Monty folded his pipe cleaner glasses, careful not to ruin them and put them in his pocket, he then put on his real glasses. I basically died of cuteness overload.

Soon enough, the lift began to move and we performed our last show, everyone waved goodbye as guests left for the night.

"We're going to watch a movie in the theater if you want to come (Y/n)." Chica told me after the doors had locked and everyone went home.

"I think I'll just stay out for a bit." Chica nodded and everyone went off to watch a movie.

I looked around, making sure no one saw me and walked into the music hall. Back when I was doing small gigs, I would lay on my stage all alone, just taking a moment to remind myself that this was my dream. I made my way up to the stage and laid down on the smooth surface, it was cold against my back. I sat up just to look out into the crowd, it was empty, but I could picture all of the people I had performed for today. I looked around the stage, noticing Freddy's guitar had been left out. Our instruments were never left out, they were always brought to our rooms when we were done for the night. I stood up and grabbed it, I was still hooked up and everything, still hot from the last performance. I strummed a cord and it played throughout the room.

I strummed out a few more chords as I made my way to the microphone. Before I knew it, I was playing one of the only songs I knew on the guitar.

"Can you light my love? Flames growing bright as the sun." I looked into the empty seats and then closed my eyes, picturing a crowd of people just coming to see me. "Deeper than oceans you run. Watch as our world has begun." Everyone was cheering for me. "Your mind is a stream of colors, extending beyond our sky." I belted out. "A land of infinite wonders, a billion light years from here now." I opened my eyes and saw that Freddy had just walked into the room, astonishment on his face. I immediately stopped.

"No, keep going!" Freddy shouted.

I shrugged and played a few chords before picking up where I left off, "Whoa light my love , whoa light my love." Freddy made his way up to the stage, grabbing a mic to join me.

"I have seen pictures of time, the frames still in motion I find." Freddy sang and I continued to play. "A grand revolution outlined." I stared into his blue eyes, oh shit, I definitely had feelings for this man. There was no denying it now. "Hate bound by fear will unwind."

"Your mind is a stream of colors, extending beyond our sky, a land of infinite wonders." I sang, Freddy moved closer to me.

"A billion light years from here now." He was so close to me and his voice was so deep, oh god. I stopped playing and his face got closer to mine, we almost kissed, until someone bursted in.

"Freddy, how many times do I have to tell you? No late rehearsals!" Vanessa busted in through the doors and Freddy and I quickly parted. Vanessa escorted us both out of the concert hall, not taking notice of the red on our faces. "Now, if I hear anything else, I'll have to ground you." Vanessa sneered at us both and then walked away. Freddy and I bursted out into laughter. I grabbed his hand and ran through the Pizza Plex.

"Where are we going?" Freddy chuckled.

"Um, I don't know." I giggled. Somehow, we ended up in the daycare entryway, the water fountain hummed quietly as we both sat down, trying to catch our breath. "So are we going to- '' I started, but was interrupted by Freddy kissing me. I was a little shocked at first, but melted into it. His lips were so warm and I was close enough that I could smell his cologne, we parted Freddy looked at me, his face red.

"Sorry, that was really uncalled for." He looked away.

"No, it was exactly what I wanted." I grabbed him by the chin and kissed him again. "Well this is going to be quite a mess isn't it?" I looked at Freddy, both of us knowing that we weren't supposed to be together, there was a reason why no one knew about Chica and Roxy or Monty and Sun, it was because we weren't supposed to be together.

"We can't tell anyone." Freddy nodded.

"What is there to tell?" I winked at him.

"I mean we can't tell anyone, not even the others." Freddy's looked into my eyes.

"It's going to be difficult." I could barely keep myself from wanting this man when we weren't together and now that we are, this shit was going to be torture.

"Let's just sleep on it alright?" Freddy stood up and extended his hand out to me. I stood it and he pulled me up. "We open again tomorrow and I wouldn't want my superstar to be tired." Freddy and I spoke quietly, our hands intertwined as we walked to Rockstar Row. Freddy dropped my hand quickly when we made it into the museum, the others were standing around talking amongst each other. It hurt to feel ashamed for loving him, I really don't know how I was supposed to do this everyday.

"(Y/n)? Is everything alright?" Chica asked, I suddenly became aware that my inner thoughts were showing on my face.

"Yeah, I'm just tired, it's been a busy day." I smiled and waved at the group, heading into my room. My cat rubbed against my legs as I entered. "What have I gotten myself into little dude?" I patted his little orange head and then went into my bedroom. I quickly changed and flopped onto my bed.

/Song Mentioned: Light My Love by Greta Van Fleet/