37.

SHE DIDN'T SHOWED UP

A weeks later

"You're free later?"Tzuyu asked, which Sana look at her in full of confusion. They were currently at the school as of the moment.

"Yeah. Why'd you ask?"Sana asked back

"I just wanted to invite you for a dinner tonight"Tzuyu said. Sana swears her heart almost jumped out of its socket, it was beating so hard.

"O-kay. It's a promise?"Sana smiled as Tzuyu nodded with a hum

"Be there at 7. I'll still need to do something so I can't be able to go with you"Tzuyu said, which Sana gladly nodded. Tzuyu then take her leave.

"Thank you Tzuyu ah!"Sana shouted from behind as Tzuyu glance at her mouthing an okay. She jumped out of excitement and returned to what she's doing ealier.

Soon Sana was picked up by her step father. She didn't wait for Tzuyu anymore since she's still busy and for sure Tzuyu will not go there.

-

Sana got to the restaurant before 7 as excited as she was to their date-no it was just a sisterly date actually, but for her it was really a date.

As when she got inside, there a waiter welcomed her, asking for her name.

"Chou Sana"she smiled as the waiter guided her way

Her new surname really fits on her. She like it, really. It's also Tzuyu's name after all. She imagined that she get that surname as Tzuyu's wife not as her sister. That thought made her smile.

Call her an idiot, but can you blame her? It was Chou Tzuyu after all. She's thinking about Tzuyu and that simple words can easily make her smile.

Back again, the waiter take her to the VIP table. Tzuyu really made an effort for their date.

She just experienced this kind of things now since she didn't have any girlfriend or boyfriend ever since. No one have brought her to a date before. A family date, maybe.

Suddenly, the waiter came.

"Do you want to order something ma'am?"the waiter asked

"No thank you. I'm still waiting for someone"Sana smiled as the waiter take his leave

Sana just waited patiently to Tzuyu since it was still early, she assumed Tzuyu is still doing her work. It was her who insisted to go here early anyways.

But an hours have already passed and Tzuyu hasn't come here yet.

"Time check"Sana take a look at her wrist watch
"7:30. She will come, Sana. Maybe she still have something to do more"she cheered herself up. She don't want to think negative this time.

Of course Sana still waited for her to arrive. She know Tzuyu will not do that. She keep what she says.

An hours have passed, Tzuyu was still not there. It was already 9:45, but where is she?

"Did I heard her wrong? She said it was 7"Sana muttered

"Hello ma'am? Sorry to say this but the foods are already cold. Aren't you going to eat it yet?"the waiter said

"Oh! You can have it I'll just order some again"Sana smiled as the waiter took all her order. It was Tzuyu who will pay that anyways.

A few minutes, her order came again. And there, Tzuyu hasn't there yet. It was past 10 and she hasn't arrived yet.

She don't want to over react, but that made her emotional. Tzuyu wasn't going why? Did she do something wrong that she was not aware of?

Her thoughts got stop when a waiter went towards her again.

"Excuse me ma'am but it was already 10:26 and your date wasn't here yet. And for the bills. He still didn't payed it. You need to pay it now ma'am "the waiter said, making Sana widened her eyes. She has no cash here since she know that it was Tzuyu who will treat her.

"I-I don't have money"Sana look down

"Wait so you came here without any cash or credit card?"Sana nodded
"You better—

"That's not what you treat a costumer, sir"a familiar voice was heard. Sana then turn to look who it was and found Miyeon, her co member in cheer dancer.

"And who are you to say that to me?"the manager asked

"Is that really your attitude, sir? How can your restaurant be that successful if you're like that?"Miyeon raised her brow

"Excuse me? She just ordered some meals but she said she has no money. So tell me should she be respected?"

"Even if she had no money to pay for you shouldn't doing that things to her, sir"Miyeon defended

"But still she didn't—

"I'll pay for her bills"Miyeon cutted him off

Sana stood from her seat and went towards Miyeon.

"Miyeon, you don't have to do that"Sana said

"It's okay. This guy is so disrespectful. You don't deserve it"Miyeon then took something out of her pocket
"How much?"she asked

"100,000 won ma'am"the waiter replied showing her the receipt

What the hell? 100,000?! That's so damn expensive!

"Here take this"Miyeon slammed the black card to the table

Oh my gosh! Did I saw it right? A black card? Some says that black card is used by rich people so Miyeon is rich?

After that Sana and Miyeon got out.

"I will make it up to you. I promise"Sana said

"No need, Sana. That money was just nothing to me"Miyeon smiled

"But let me treat you when I got my allowance this week"Sana insisted

"Okay then if you insist"Miyeon smiled
"Actually I was there to eat but that attitude of that manager makes me back out. Maybe I'll just eat somewhere. I'll get going now"she said and bid a goodbye to Sana

Soon Sana was in the middle of the streets when the rain suddenly poured down. There were no any roof she can stay for so she just sat there hugging her own knees shivering in cold.

"Why are you doing this to me, Tzuyu ah?"Sana's tears stared to pour down same as the rain pouring hard on the streets