09.

SHOWER TOGETHER

It was already past midnight and Tzuyu wasn't home yet. Sana can't complain she knows that person was really a busy person. She rather stay in school than to this house. Sana don't know the reason why and she don't want to know.

Since Tzuyu was not there yet, she immediately choose a clothes for later. She will sleep early so that she won't see Tzuyu. For the past few days she has been like this, can't sleep and feeling uncomfortable.

Who will not? You just got your stepsister who is as cold as ice besides you. She can get a friends easily but not Tzuyu not her who was cold and who doesn't care of anyone's business. She felt that Tzuyu came to earth to study their world because she's an alien.

Back to Sana who just got finished getting clothes. She then hurriedly get inside the shower and almost got tripped because of her clumsiness.

She took all her clothes first and got wet by the water. She was not doing anything, just standing there and letting the water run down her skin.

Not until someone knocks on the door. She hurriedly got off the shower and went towards the door without wearing anything, knowing it's just her mother.

As she opened it, her eyes got widen shut. She hurriedly covered herself using the towel that was just hanging on the wall.

"I'm taking a shower"Tzuyu started and Sana didn't notice that she was also wet. She look by the window and saw that it was raining, so that explains why she's like that.

"No. Can't you see? I'm using it"Sana sternly said not knowing that her mother was also inside their room

"Sana honey. You can just take a shower together. You're sisters and both girls so"she said as Sana make a way to Tzuyu

After that Sana's mother got out and Tzuyu got inside.

"Why are you like that? You should atleast take a bus"Sana said as she close the door shut

As Sana turn around, Tzuyu was already removing her garments. Her eyes widened and felt her cheeks reddened. She fanned herself with her hands and the cold water that was dripping down her skin was not helping.

"Bus fare at 11 pm? Are you serious?"she turn her head slightly

The said girl started to look down and met the latter's exposed abdomen. She shook her head and got to the bath tub instead.

Tzuyu was finally done removing all her clothes and got to the shower.

Sana was staring at Tzuyu. Her body when it gets wet was just--- hot.

Her lips looks so soft, I wonder what it'll feel when I kiss her.

Sana look away with a blush on her face. She mentally slap herself for thinking that way to her own step sister. Fuck her brain.

"Tzu are you and Mina really that close?"Sana asked

"I don't think so but we do talk. Why?"Tzuyu replied as she look at the latter while running her hands through her hair, making Sana felt so hot even if the water was cold.

Is she doing that on purpose or what? Wait what? What the hell Am I thinking? This isn't right, fuck.

"You just seems close to her. Well, I'm not surprised you two are quite the same"Sana mumbled the last sentence

Tzuyu didn't answer and look away enjoying the water running down her skin.

Now, the room are just filled with the sounds of water dripping to the ground and their breathings. It was a bit awkward since Sana wasn't used to this kind of situation.

She do this in the past but she was still a kid that time. But Tzuyu is her step sister so nothing is wrong with that. She was just thinking that kind of stuffs.

"I'm done"Sana said as she stood from the bath tub. Tzuyu just stared at her and she can't explain what was that for or what is that stare. Well, she can't explain because the said girl was just showing the same emotions.

She didn't get an answer from the latter and just got out of the bathroom. She's not yet done but she decided to end it there since she can't take that awkwardness inside that place anymore.

Soon, Tzuyu got out of the bathroom with just a robe over her body while wiping her hair with a towel.

Holy mother of-- she's hot as fuc—

Sana shook her head and got busy herself by playing with her phone.

Minutes later she felt that someone sat at the edge of the bed and she just don't mind it.

"Hey"Tzuyu's sweet voice made her look up

"What?"Sana asked

"Nothing"she replied making Sana frown

The hell is wrong with this girl

"Okasan said that she wants us to get close so let's get started by going to school together"Sana started since the taller seems like she don't want to talk

"Okay"Tzuyu shortly replied

"What time do you wake up? I always didn't saw you when I woke up"Sana said

"I'm coming to school 2 hours before it got started"

"Why? You're really a busy person"Sana said as Tzuyu stared at her

"Not really. I just go there early to read at the library"Tzuyu replied. Sana look away. She can't when she started at her like that.

"Wake me up so that we can go to school together"Sana smiled and caught Tzuyu staring at her lip. She quickly look away.

What is that? Why is she staring at my lips?

"Okay"Sana then felt that she is already moving. She check her out and find her getting ready to sleep.

"Goodnight"Sana said as she also lay down beside her, but she's facing her back.

"Goodnight"she said back as Sana closed her eyes hugging her pillow

My goal was to sleep without her by my side, but now she's right here beside me. Ugh! What a life.