"It's not important now." he said going to leave.

"But you did have Eri with him." I said. Oops. I wasn't going to say that. I shouldn't have said that. He'll kill me.

Everyone started laughing at him.

"Wait. You had a child with him? Guess you are really married!"

"I'm leaving." and with that he turned outside and left, probably to make drugs.

"Huh?" Eri said confused.

"Don't worry about it, cousin." Karlie said taking her to their room to do homework.

The guys all started circling around me wanting to know all the drama.

"So, years ago Overhoe did the dirty with Kurono?" Rappa said.

"And had a child with him." Tengai said nodding.

"And no one knew!" Mimic yelled.

"I only found out because I asked Kurono who Eri's parents were and he accidentally spilled the truth." I said.

"Overhaul and Kurono sitting in a tree-" Mimic started.

"You guys are being loud. Quite." Overhaul said opening the door of his room, then closed it.

"I'll go downstairs now." I sprinted down to the basement area where Kurono was working on the drugs.

"Hey. Um. Kurono."

"What do you want?" he responded.

"Sorry for spilling your secret."

"Should have expected it. You really can't keep a secret for eternity."

"Sorry."

"It's fine."

"You're not mad?"

"I am. But I am also busy, so I suggest that you hope that luck is on your side and that I decide to leave it alone which I will if you don't anger me further."

"Alright. How's the drug coming along?"

"I have most of the components and am close to replicating the quirk part of it."

"That's good."

"Yup."

"Need help?"

"Not from you."

"That's fair. I'll just leave."

"Bye."

I left as he continued looking at the science stuff and ignoring me. I then went to our room and flopped on my bed and watched some documentary on my phone.

After an hour into a very interesting documentary about animals I heard the door open and Kurono came in.

"Hey, Nemoto."

"Hey." I said turning off my phone.

"You alright?"

"No. I kinda just got rejected and feel like a fool."

"Want to talk about it?"

I looked at him suspiciously, "Talk about it? With you?"

"I know. It's weird. But we'll be sharing this room so might as well not have any awkward feelings between us."

"I just feel like a complete idiot," I told him deciding I wanted to talk about this. "I've looked up to him as my savior from the very beginning. And even while knowing he wasn't good. It didn't change how I felt. I know he doesn't like me asking him questions because he likes to keep to himself. But he doesn't have any alternative motivations. He says what he thinks which was why I was so happy to be by his side. I'm not really sure when they developed to romantic feelings. But it didn't matter. I should've shut my feelings out. Deep down I always knew he wouldn't like me. "

"You know, when he told you that if he were to date someone it would either be you or me. He really meant that it would have been one of us."

"So, I did have a chance?"

"If I wasn't there, probably. He knew he liked me, and I liked him. But he probably would have dated you if we didn't date. He probably would have started to see you after a while as someone he could be with if he couldn't be with me. He knows that."

"But unfortunately, you guys are together."

"Unfortunately for you."

"Still hurts. But I guess I'll have to actually start getting over my feelings."

"Yeah, I mean you have feelings for my husband, so I would appreciate it if we didn't make this 'the room for people who like Kai'."

"Yeah, that would be an awful room name."

"Exactly."