Ghosts au

Enjoy!! Tw: mentions of death and dead bodies.

When Ant set down the oujda board Fontaine was sceptical. She didn't doubt that ghosts existed not anymore, but she didn't think the oujda board would actually let them talk to the ghost.

"Let's start."

The Nektons all put one of their hands on the planchet.

"If there are any ghost presents please give us a sign."

"This is stupid." Came a voice from behind Fontaine.

The Nektons practically jumped out of their skins. Fontaine ran away and ended up hiding behind their mum.

"Umm Hello?" Ant said nervously.

A few seconds there was nothing, not a sound. Ant got up and started walking to where they heard the ghost.

"Is anyone there?"

Ant was suddenly hit in the back of the head by a pillow.

"HEY!!"

"Your voice is so annoying!" Came a girls voice from the sofa.

"I have to agree with the ghosts Ant, your voice is just a little annoying."

"Shut up Fontaine!"

Ant walked over to the sofa.

"Look ghosts, I'm sorry if we offended you in anyway, is there anything we can do to make up for it?" Kaiko begged.

"Sacrifice your youngest child to me!!"

"WHAT!!"

"HAHAH- HEYY!!"

"MADDY QUIT SCARING THEM!!" It was a new voice

"BUT IT'S FUNNY!!"

Ant let out a huge sigh if relief. Who ever this new guy was Ant liked him.

"Besides if they sacrificed Ant we'd be stuck with him for all eternity."

"... yea true."

"Hey guys, saying as we're probably going to be sharing the house for a while, what's are your names?"

A second later three ghosts appeared sat on the sofa.

"I'm Alpheus, that's Finn and that's Madiline, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. How long have you guys lived here?"

"Me and Maddy's lived here almost a hundred years now. Alpheus has only been here for about thirty."

"Wow you're that old? You're like a dinosaur!"

"..... I want to kill him.

"Maddy they've not even been here a day."

"They're annoying!"

"So are you!"

The Nektons watch slightly amused as the ghosts argued. They eventually came to an agreement, then Nektons wouldn't bother the ghosts and the ghosts wouldn't bother the Nektons. The only exception was Ant and Maddy. Ant made it his sole mission to annoy the ghosts and Maddy was devoting her afterlife to making Ant's day miserable.

Finn ended up getting along well with Fontaine. The two would talk all the time, Fontaine also decided to teach Finn all about technology, in return Finn would help her finish her history homework. The only ghost the Nektons rarely saw was Alpheus. According to Finn and Maddy he was hiding out in the attic. The Nektons new the attic had been corded off years ago after a boys body was found. The police never found out who killed them. They had asked Finn and Maddy if they could get Alpheus to come down and talk to them witch they never did. After almost a month Alpheus appeared again. He helped Kaiko make breakfast then helped Maddy dye Ant's hair pink. Ant was not impressed.

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's