"Hey Bonnie wanna join us for breakfast?"

He just nodded he seems very shy.

Aftwe breakfast i was in the living room watching tv i noticed that bonnie is on his car all day i think he looking for his bag which is in my room. Suddenly bonnie came back inside and asked me if i happen to found his bag.

I shook my head and said i havent seen it.

It was just a regular day with chica in the park she said she is going to take our pet dog out for a while. So this was my chance to get bonnie and know the truth.

I grabbed a rope and even his butterfly knife is things went south i know im his friend before but a person with that many firearms is also for my safety that im doing this.

I went to find him surprise he is sleeping in the guest room probably tired from trying to find the bag.

I went near him and decided to ditch the rope thing and just go on top of him and pin him down so he cant get away.

As i was about to execute the plan i tripped on the bed i nearly landed my face to his face.

I slowly got up and grabbed his both of his wrist.

Suddenly he woke up.

"Fred?"

"Bon tell me the truth please"

"I am Fred" Bonnie said

"Really what were those in the bag i have you bag Bonnie i saw whats inside tell me where did you get it."

Bonnie's PoV

I was silent i didn't want to say anything i feel guilty for myself.

"Just call the police on me Fred so they can execute me. Its probably the right thing for you to do."

"What do you mean Bonnie?" Freddy asked

"Im a Criminal Freddy. I can hurt anyone and rob houses. Now you caught me there is a gun on my pocket i want you to shoot me."

Freddy was shocked on what i said. He looked down abit and looked back at my eye level while still pinning me down.

"No im not doing that im not gonna take the risk of losing you again.

"Im the bad guy Freddy bad guys don't get privillages and freedom and we don't deserve love."

"But even when you think you are you are free to live." Freddy said

I looked at Freddy

"Bonnie i will stop pinning you but tell me. What were the crime and robbery you did and how did you get this guns" Freddy said

"Its a long story Fred"

"Go ahead im listening" Freddy said

"Fine. I was in the forest hungry alone no Money not anything then when i went inside a city ally i was beaten up by a bunch of brats in there. Aftee being beaten up i ran as fast and quickly away from there and saw black jacket in one of the city ally i grabbed it and wore it. i saw something in the forest area and saw a an old military base so i grabbed the left guns inside the base and the bags aswell right after that i travelled alit bit in the forest and saw an active base so i sneakily went in. Once i got in i grabbed a few weapons and left
I came back to the ally and there was the jerks again so they were about to attack me with there bat but i shoot them with my pistol with a silencer ome tried to run but i shot the person in the back"

"How old are those people" Freddy said

I was silent.

"Bonnie how old are those people." Freddy repeated