Chapter 50 (The Radio's Active)

Start from the beginning

I grabbed my guitar and ran to the gym going through the hallway.As I reached the gym,almost out of breath,they were doing role call.The dancers were stretching,the singers were warming up,and the kids with instruments were also warming up.

I got my guitar out,put the capo on the 2nd fret,and we began singing.Mackenzie heard and began dancing.Lana and I ignored her,and eventually she danced her little feet away.

The bell had rang and classes immediately began pouring in.As each class came in,I started getting nervous even more.

The MCees announced the first acts,and up they went.The crowd clapped and cheered to the little boy dancing.The kids are really good,and the audience seemed to love them.I guess now all I could do was enjoy the show and wait until we went up.

"Avia,Lana and Arianna go backstage."The talent show coordinater called us to go backstage.As we were back there,we all did our "I love you"handshake.

As the act on stage ended,the MC's began to announce Avia.

"You got this sis,good luck!"

"Please welcome to the stage...Avia Butler singing "Welcome to New York"by Taylor Swift!"

The curtains opened and the crowd cheered.Avia began singing and of course she sounded amazing.I peeked over and she was rocking the stage like this was her concert.

Her song ended and the crowd roared with applause.We got on stage and the stage hands brought out a chair for me.

"Kill it out there sis,good luck you two!"

The MC's announced us,and Lana gave me one last hug.

"Lets do this Arianna!"

"Please welcome to the stage,Lana and Arianna singing to "Radioactive"by Imagine Dragons!"

The crowd roared once again.And the curtains opened.This was it.I remembered all our practice,the fun moments we had,and us just rocking on stage during auditions,this was it.

I walked up stage and sat down.Once the crowd quited down,I started playing the beggining.

Lana began singing beautifully,then I joined in.The crowd went silent.They didn't clap like they did for everyone else,they were silent.Our punches were great and I saw the coorinater nodding her head.

We sang the last lines,and the crowd roared with applause.Lana did a backbend walkover thingy which I didn't expect.I thought she was just doing a cartwheel!Even I was amazed at that.

Then the next acts were called up and Lana and I just enjoyed it.When Lucas went up we shouted from the side "WURK IT BOYS!"And we were just dying laughing.

Emmi went up and she sang Jar of Hearts beautifully.She was amazing!I swear she's a natural.

Now all we had to worry about was the night show.
~
~
~
~
"All right girls break a leg!"
"Again!"Dad added when they took their seats.The lights dimmed down and the show began.

Once again the acts went on,and we were called once again.

"You got this Avia?"
"Yup!"
"Break a leg!"Lana said as Avia got on stage.

Dad began vlogging and the crowd applauded,50% of the cheering was probably our family.I heard Daxton say "AIA!"

Avia once again sang beautifully,and did her fierce walk as the curtains closed.

The mc's put the chair back out and announced us again.

"You nervous Lan?"
"Nope,are you?"
"Not so much,lets kill it!"

The curtains opened and once again the crowd cheered.I waited until they were quiet,and began.

I was caught in my excitement that I accidently sang the first line with Lana,but I stopped.

As I joined in,our "Woah"was HORRIBLE!Terrible!Just horrible.

We got to the bridge and I just pretended we were in our rooms again.As I ended,Lana didnt do her backbend thingy,but it was okay,the crowd still roared.

We got down and hugged each other.I put my guitar down and now I had no worries.I could just enjoy the song.I quietly grabbed mom's phone and filmed some of the acts.

As Lucas went on,we screamed again for them.

Emmi came on and the crowd fell silent to her singing.Mom looked like she was gonna cry,and dad was vlogging of course.

Mackenzie went on,and I saw dad vlog.The crowd went wild when she did an aerial.Well,yea the girl was an amazing dancer,but a really mean friend.I saw her parents were there in the corner cheering her on.That's why she was so nice and happy.

The talent show was amazing.We recieved kisses from the family and hugs and praises.We just performed at the talent show,and 3 million people were gonna see it.

-------------------------------------------------------
Omg,this chapter was one of the longest ever.Like EVER!Like jesus christ theres a 1,467 words!
Hope you enjoyed my singing btw.Can you guess who I am?😂Yes thats my friend but her names not Lana,you don't understand the struggle I went through to write and upload that video.

Please please PLEASE VOTE PLEAAAAAAAAAASEE.

THANK YOU LUVSS BYEEE💖💗👑💩