"I GIVE YOU THE CUTE BUOY SO DON'T GET DROWNED, SHORTY!!!", shout Izana while Mikey was smiling in irritated by Izana's actions towards him while the others were burst into laughter.

"FUCK YOU!!!", shout Mikey who was floating on dorayaki buoy in the water. "WAIT! SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!!", suddenly Mikey shout again after realizing his buoy was pushed by the waves far away from the land.

"BYE-BYE, MIKEY!!! ENJOY SAILING ALL BY YOURSELF, MAN!!", shout Baji.

"DON'T FORGET TO TAKE A PICTURE WITH THE SHARK!!", shout Smiley.

"COME BACK AS MERMAN, OKAY!!!", shout Kazutora.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND COME SAVE ME, FUCKERS!!!"

Then, they all jump into the water with excitement while Draken and Seiyu have to swim over and save Mikey before he was taken away by the waves even more further.

Swimming, snorkeling, splashing the water, they all enjoyed every moment of it. Wakasa with his usual laziness and just sleeping under the beach umbrella with Benkei who just watching them having fun.

The girls played and splashed the water among them while laughing and smiling nonstop. It's was a beautiful view of all the guys at the beach as they stared and eyed at the girls' bodies with smiles and blush on their faces, some of them already have a nosebleed.

But it's changed drastically after they feel the murderous aura from others' side. Draken was death glaring at them, Takemichi was smiling with an irk was on his face, Seiyu was holding the multi-tool knife with a smile on his face and Mikey was grasping the tin drinks strongly until its breaks with an annoying smile on his face. The darkness and murderous aura around them were telling the people to fuck off their eyes from looking at their girlfriends before they take out those eyes themselves.

>______________________<

Many girls are eyeing the boys as they were amazed by their handsomeness and their hot well build body. Abs on their abdomen which the girl's point of view was flittering with flowers and sparkling with slow move version.

Izana sitting on the sand, acting cool over his face with Ran and Rindou standing beside him, staying still looking pretty with the wind gently blowing their hair. Hanma was smirking hotly with his hair was down and Kazutora leaning his arm on Hanma's shoulder, still smiling hotly with his yellow and black hair was blown by the wind. The Kawata's twin also standing cool with a serious attractive's face behind Izana. The fact that they all were staring at nothing but the ocean with Baji putting some extra sound from behind.

"SHAaaaaa~~~~~"

Mikey was looking at them all with disbelief, looking at how they all tried to play cool just to attract the girls at the beach. Then, he suddenly smirk and corrected his throat as he walked towards them who were busy attracting the attention of the girls.

As Mikey is finally closer to Izana, the older boy was looking at him in confusion until Mikey suddenly hugged the bleach hair boy.

"Daddy!", said Mikey which Izana had goosebumps just hearing Mikey calling him daddy with a child's voice.

"Huh?"

"Mommy is calling you!!!", said Mikey while pointing at Sanzu who was drinking his juice.

"Huh?!", Izana was crazily confused with what Mikey said which the boy continues his child's actions.