Chapter 12: Warmonger

Start from the beginning

Rias: Sona, Thank you so much for coming.

Sona: We left as soon as we received your message. She's very injured, can you heal her (Y/N)?

(Y/N): I'm doing all I can, there's holy energy in the cuts, it's hindering my healing.

Sona: You did all you could, I've got the proper equipment at my house. Tsubaki.

The vice president nodded and picked up Irina, stepping back into the magic circle.

(Y/N): Wait*throws something at Tsubaki* Take those, they'll help greatly.

She caught the object and revealed it to be a small vial.

Rias: What's that?

(Y/N): Phoenix tears. My tears. Try and extract the holy energy first, then use them. She'll still need the rest though.

Tsubaki: *surprised* Understood.

She along with Irina disappeared.

Rias: You can make Phoenix tears?

(Y/N): Yeah, I am the incarnation of the first Phoenix. But more importantly, Irina was the only one injured, so that must mean Kiba and Xenovia are ok. I'm more worried about what exactly did this to her.

The devils then got a painful feeling in their chests.

Saji: ACK! What the hell is that?!

Freed:*revealing himself* Well, well, well. Looky what we have here, looks like you all took the bait. SO MANY DAMN DEVILS!

(Y/N): You again, you bastard.

Freed: Asia Argento, the traitor nun who gave her soul to the devils. How much do you love your new life as devil scum?!

(Y/N): SHUT UP!

(Y/N) summoned his swords and swung ad Freed, who blocked the blow with ease. The stray priest began to move fast as he did with Kiba the previous night, but (Y/N) stood still with his eyes darting around the place. Freed reappeared behind (Y/N), but the demigod was fast, as he swatted away the sword and delivered his own blow to Freed, knocking him back. Freed was holding his stomach, he chuckled and moves his arm showing that (Y/N)'s sword had connected and left a large gash on the priest.

Freed: Well, that was unnecessary. After all, you know what they say, "Don't blaze the messenger." I'm only here because someone wants to talk to you.

Rias/Sona: Who?

Freed My boss!

The sky turned purple and a powerful aura appeared out of nowhere.

Koneko: It's a fallen angel...

Akeno: And it has ten wings, a leader class!

???It's truly a pleasure to meet you, daughter of the Gremory house. I am Kokabiel.

Rias: Hmph, the pleasure is all mine. So, you're the leader of this rogue group?

Kokabiel: Crimson hair... Ha, so much similar to the hair of the Crimson Satan! Even your facial expressions are similar, nauseating.

Rias: Well, are you here to discuss something or to review my appearance?

Kokabiel: I'm personally thinking of doing a little damage here in Kouh. Starting with the school then moving on to the rest of the town.

Rias: Why are you here to harm our school?

Kokabiel: If I do, then Sirzechs will have no choice but to come to assist you.

(Y/N): If you do that, you'll start another Great War.

Kokabiel: What other option do I have? After I stole those holy swords, I expected Michael to come after me, but all I got instead were a few measly priests and two exorcists. It was very disappointing.

Akeno: So that was your goal-

Rias: You actually want another war to start?!

Kokabiel: Exactly! After the first war ended, I was desperately bored. Azazel and Shimhazai were so passive about it. Especially with Azazel collecting those stupid sacred gears.

Saji: So those swords weren't enough, huh? Now you even collecting sacred gears too!

(Y/N): It's not like that. Saji. Azazel collects them to research them. Athena had shown me a few that he had.

Kokabiel: Correct, Red Dragon. I, however, have no interest in your sacred gear, I've got what I want. But I'm sure Azazel would love to get his hands on it.

(Y/N): Well, maybe we could talk it over with drinks and dinner.

Kokabiel: We're getting too off track here. Angels, Fallen, Devils, we're all in a state of bare equilibrium. So that means I can spark another war anytime I want with my own two hands!

Rias: You're a complete warmonger!

Kokabiel: Obviously, that's why I'm using devils this time. Rias Gremory, little sister to the Devil King Lucifer; and Sona Sitri, Leaviathans's sister. The power hanging over that school would make the perfect warzone.

Saji: This guy's insane!

(Y/N): If by insane you mean batshit psychopathic, then yeah.

Freed: HAHAHAHA! Don't you just love it when he shows his psychotic side?! I'm getting excited about this too! AND LOOK HOW MANY TOYS I HAVE TO BRING TO THE PARTY!!

He opened his coat to reveal two more Excalibur swords, taking the grand total up to three in Freed's possession.

Koneko: Holy swords...

(Y/N): Their all Excalibur blades, too.

Freed: Wanna know the best part?! Every one of them is in a state of dormant power, at any moment, I can wake them and unleash that power! WHO'S YOUR DADDY?! And for the cherry on top, I managed to snatch this Excalibur Mimic from that little girl in pigtails!

(Y/N): You bastard!

Kokabiel: Don't act so surprised. So, what do you say Gremory: NICE DAY FOR A WAR, ISN'T IT?!

He created a large magic circle in front of himself and fired off light spears. Before they could connect, (Y/N)'s wings appeared on his back and he jumped in front of the group. He used wings to block every spear shot at them.

(Y/N): AGH! That might not have been many spears, but they were chocked full of power.

He lowered his wings and they saw Kokabiel and Freed were gone.

(Y/N): Anyone see where they went?

Koneko: They went that way, toward the school.

(Y/N): They're gonna level the place!

Sona: He said they would start at the academy, but we know it won't end there.

(Y/N): So now what?

Sona: It's hard to say, the only one who stands a chance against Kokabiel is you (Y/N). As a fallen of his level, he could easily wipe the rest of us out.

(Y/N): The whole town... We've gotta hurry, who knows who else is working under him. When we face him, you all focus on keeping the town safe, I'll take down Kokabiel.

Rias: Then let's go, we know he won't wait for us.

Meanwhile, at the school, there was a large sigil on the field. And standing near it were Freed and Valpur.

Valpur: Hehehe, this'll be fun.

He used the sigil for some kind of ritual that sent a massive pillar of light into the sky. But this Pillar also served as a beacon for two more players in the game.

(I had some free time today, so I wrote another chapter. And if tomorrow goes as planned for me, then I'll probably update tomorrow too. But I make no promises.)

-Ralwof_Kram