"Wow Haruto didn't know you had such a scary side," Wakamatsu said with fear in just eyes.

"If you think that's scary you should have seen me two years ago then," I said as looked at the court and see (F/n) warming up with the guys.

'Hopefully, she doesn't get hurt in this game.'

Masaomi POV

After kicking Kise for what he did yesterday we reach the gym where Seirin was going to play.

"Come on, hurry up," Kise said as he was ahead of the group.

"Don't rush," Yukio said as we looked at the court.

"They're still warming up, so there's no need to be in a hurry," I said as I see (F/n) and here team warming up.

"Anyway Kasamatsu," Moriyama said, seeing he was talking to Yukio and not me.

"What?"

"Where are the hot girls?" He asked as he started to look around.

"That's not what we're here for!"

"I'm getting pumped! I'll get all the rebounds! Hayakawa yelled as he slapped his face with determination.

"Did you forget, we just came to watch! So shut up!" I yelled as I held him back.

"Ah! Hey, Momoicchi, Aominecchi!" Kise yelled as he waved to the other side of the auditorium.

"You shut up too!" Yukio yelled as he kicked him on the back, making him cry.

'Seriously how did I get wrapped up with these idiots?'

Momo POV

As I see the commotion that ki-chan and his team were making I began to wonder how they even worked together if they act like that.

"I guess Masaomi and Yukio have their hands full with their team," Haruto senpai said as he smiled.

"You know Ki-chan captain?" I asked as he nodded.

"Masaomi and I went to the same dance studio before I started going to Touou. Yukio would sometimes see his brother competitions so we became good friends."

"Huh, I never that about you,"

"Hmmm," I turn to look at Aomine looking at the court.

"What?"

"I'm not interested in the game, but they seem awfully bloodthirsty today," he said as I notice it as well.

"That's not the thing that's different from today's game, haven't you guys noticed there are a lot more people in the seat that's closer to the court?" Haruto senpai said as I notice he was right.

"Yeah, your right but why?" I wonder out loud as Haruto senpai got up.

"I'll go see, Momo watch over our idiot pervert."

"Um sure," he began to walk to a couple of girls that were closer and started to talk with them.

"Hey, why is Haruto talking to those girls?" Wakamatsu asked as Haruto senpai came back up.

"Well, did you get their numbers?" Wakamatsu asked as he seem unamused.

"They offer it but I refused, turns out that someone posted something about catch footage of Seirin game today would get an autograph of both STARISH and Quartet Night. Henceforth why they're a lot of people today," Haruto senpai explain as I was surprised by this.

"But who would someone post that?"

"Who knows," I looked down at Tetsu-kun and (F/n) and wonder if it could be (F/n) older brother.