I sigh as I stand up and stumble slightly, my head throbbing now. I heard the mattress groan as Kingston rises from the bed.

   I turn back to him, only to see his eyes trailing along my body.

   Oh yeah. I'm in his clothes.

   I tuck my hands away into the sweatshirt pocket and look at the clock.

   It's 9:13 pm.

   I furrow my brows "Have you had dinner?" The random question slips from my mouth before I could register it.

   He cocks his head to the side "Why do you care?"

   I scoff and turn around, heading into the bathroom to look at my hair.

   He follows me. I feel his presence behind me before I see him behind me in the mirror.

   Great. I look like shit.

   I grab the hair tie holding my braid in place and yank it out of my hair, pulling my braid apart slowly. The small knots in my hair are mainly by my face so I take the plastic comb and start unknotting them.

   Rustling with my hair caused the sweatpants I have on to fall a little farther down my waist, so the waistband sits on my hips, revealing the boxer's elastic band.

   I flick my eyes back to the mirror to see Kingston's eyes glued to my hips. I keep unknotting my hair, watching him in the mirror.

   His jaw ticks, his eyes slightly wide, he licks his lips, and he fists his hands. He probably didn't know that I stole his boxers.

   His clouded over eyes met mine in the mirror. His gray eyes now much darker, his pupils blown large as he licked his lips again, holding eye contact with me.

The look he's giving me makes my skin alight with a burning fire.

"Are you...wearing my boxers?" He asks, his voice a notch lower and raspy.

I keep combing through the knots in my hair, swallowing the rest of my spit, my mouth now dry. I don't know why, the knots are gone.

   I nod my head but in a flash Kingston was pressed up against me from behind, his hand wrapping around my neck, tilting my head back to look me in the eyes.

My hand opened, the plastic comb clattering to the ground on the tile as he growls against my lips "Words. I want words." He commands.

I gulp again, my pulse racing. I can hear my heart and feel it in my throat, thumping so loud I think Kingston might actually hear it.

"Y-Yes," I stammer, cursing myself mentally for showing weakness. He smirks, I feel it as he kisses my jaw, making me shiver in anticipation.

He should do this all the time.

No. He's just trying to get a good grade.

I can't give in.

But the jaw kisses are so tempting! Just one time?

No! I can't!

I'm going to pull away from him any minute n—

A whimper leaves my lips as he pulls the elastic band of his boxers and lets it snap back at my skin. I suck in a breath of air, my skin thrumming with a sting.

He chuckles in my ear and gently licks my lobe, making me pull my bottom lip between my teeth to stop myself from letting a noise break free.

His grip on my neck tightens, his rough palm scratching my voice box. He nibbles at my ear, nipping at the skin and pulling it between his teeth. "Oh? What's this? Don't have anything to say now bookworm?" He teases.