7

"Could you guys try to fuck a little quieter next time?" bonnie says while holding his head.

"bonnie! you're okay!" I run over to him and hug him.

"someone looks jealous?" -sun says with a teasing voice.
"shut up."-moon

"Wait where is my cover?" bonnie gets cut off when the lights turn back on.

"You see I kinda told them?" Sun says.

"Uhm when did you wake up.?" i ask bonnie.

"A while ago, I shouldn't have seen that Im going to be traumatized now." bonnie says

"So you saw..?" i ask embarrassed.

"Yea.. but what happened with that one phsyco girl" bonnie asks.

"Wait what happened to Jade sunny?" I look at him.

"Oh I-I can't remember I think moon did something with her.

"Wow you can lie straight through your teeth cant ya." -moon
"shut up i dont want them to know."-sun
"Their going to find out and be mad at you."-moon
"im tired of hearing your voice just shut up!"-sun

I got up and jumped into the ball pit. Sun tried to grab my arm and I saw him try. It gave me a flashback of when I jumped down and injured myself when he was *different*. I landed in the ball pit and the flashbacks kept coming back as i remembered what had happened. I gripped my shirt really tight and started breathing heavy.

Sun jumped down and managed to come over to me to help me through what was happening. He eventually got me through what was happening and calmed me down. Bonnie jumped down in the ball pit and landed right on me. I threw a ball at him and it started a ball fight.

I went under the first layer of balls to go sneak up on bonnie. I went behind him and jumped on his back. We both fell into the ball pit. We came back up and started laughing really hard. I opened my eyes and sundrop was gone. I got out of the ball pit and tried to look for him.

I walked around the entire daycare and he was gone. Then he comes into the daycare and slips on a ball that escaped the ball pit. He hit the light switch and turned into moon.

"moon dont you dare spill my secrets." -sun
"i cant sit here and watch you lie to y/n, it's unfair. They trust us so we should trust them too."-moon

Moon got up and came walking towards me. He hugged me,

"Y/n, I missed you!" moon says with an exciting voice.

I hug him back and say, "I missed you too, wait why are you so happy?"

"Okay to be honest sun has been keeping a secret from you, he told me not to tell you but i cant sit here and watch him lie through his teeth."

"Thank you moon for being honest with me." i reply to him.

"So sun has-," Moon got cut off as the lights turned back on.

I look at sun with kind of a frown.

"What are you lying about sunny? You know you can tell me anything? You trust me right.?" I ask.

"W-well-" sun stops and looks somewhere.

"Oh my god.. you dont trust me.." I say while my voice starts to die down.

"N-no! Its not that! Its just something else..". he said

I'm gonna go get some fresh air.. bonnie do you want to come with?" i ask.

He starts walking towards me and nods his head. He glares at sun and looks away following me outside of the daycare.

"why do you have to ruin everything!"-sun
"I tried to tell then i dont want to see them hurt."-moon
"well good job you hurt them even more."-sun
"if you just fucking talk to them this wouldnt have happened."-moon
"I was going to, later.."-sun