4

I get up and turn around hoping that the animatronic won't hurt me too bad. I thought it was Roxy but it was a bunny animatronic?
"Hey don't worry kid I'm not here to hurt you, I just want to shelter you so you don't get hurt by anybody. So come with me I'll explain later." The bunny said.
His voice sounded trustworthy so I followed him. He lead me to Bonnie's Bowling, one of the backrooms. The backroom looked like his bedroom made out of things from the pizza plex. He sat down on his bed and I sat down in a chair.
"So why did you want to help me? And who are you?" I asked him.
"My name's Bonnie, I used to run the boleing but I malfunctioned and they tried to throw me away for scrap parts." bonnie said.
I wiped my tears and told bonnie,
"Well I could maybe try to fix you? It might take a little bit but I promise I can fix you."
With those words bonnie hugged me.
"I can go try and look for spare parts right now if you would like?" you told him.
"I wouldn't do that now if I were you, the animatronics are mean at night. You could spend the night here if you want? " bonnie told you.
"That would be nice bonnie thank you. I've had a rough night." i replied.
"You can sleep in my bed I can sleep on the floor, if you need anything just wake me up and let me know." bonnie said.
I laid down in bonnie's bed and he laud on the floor. I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't stop thinking about sundrop. I kept twisting and turning all night. I only got an hour of sleep, but when I woke up bonnie was gone. I waited for him hoping he would come back. I waited an hour, then two hours, after that I started to wonder the pizza plex. I walked over to the daycare looking through the glass, looking at sundrop just forget about all his problems so easily. I went somewhere else hoping that it would cheer me up. Nothing made me feel better. I wanted to go to the daycare and make up with sun but someone else walked in before i could. The dumb guard. I put my hand down away from the doorknob as i saw sun and the guard hugging. I decided to just watch to see what was going on. I saw the guard sit on his lap with hugging him still. Sun didn't do anything to stop her. He just let it happen. My heart broke. This was one of the worst pains I have ever felt. It was like I got stabbed in the heart multiple times. I know he is an animatronic but he meant so much to me. He comforted me when I needed it, he helped me through everything. I got attached to him.I couldn't handle to watch anymore so I ran off to bonnie's room. I jumped on his bed and stuffed my face in a pillow holding my feelings back. I couldn't help myself anymore so I let out my feelings. I started balling and hugged a pillow. Bonnie finally came back and kneeled next to me comforting me. He finally fell asleep next to me while comforting me and soon so did I. Bonnie left to go get some food in the middle of the night so he told me to stay in the room. The lights turned off but he was also scared of the dark so he always kept a night light. I hugged the pillow and remembered what I saw earlier. I started crying again, even just the slight thought of him made me want to just break down. I heard someone enter the room, I thought it was bonnie but then I heard a deep voice say-
"What's wrong darling?"
I knew exactly who it was. Hearing either one of their voices after what sun did made me want to cry but also really pissed. I threw the pillow at moon.
"Go away! I don't want anything to do with you!" I yelled.
Moon looked confused.
"Look I'm not sure what sun did but I didn't do it so you can't be mad at me." moon said.
"I know but I'm still mad at him I just can't believe he did that. After all the time we spent together he just throws it away like garbage. I don't even know why I'm telling you this? Your just going to turn into him as soon as the lights turn on." I rant.
Moon looks down. Sun starts talking to him in their mind.
"What did I do..?" -sun
"I don't know whatever you did , but you need to fix it! You really hurt them!" -moon
"Do you think it was because of Jade?"- sun
"Look just fix it tonight I can't stand them feeling like this. Damn your rubbing off on me you good two shoes."-moon
I lay back down and hold the pillow close to me. I start crying again.
"Y/n.. I'm sorry. I can't apologize for sundrop, but I don't want you to be mad at me too."moon apologizes.
I sit up next to him, then hug him. This time moon showed his soft side. Him comforting me by saying one sentence got to me. Speak of the devil. The lights started flickering then soon turned on. I opened my eyes to see myself hugging sundrop.
"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, I don't know what I did but please forgive me. y/n, i do love you and I don't want you to be away from me, I miss you when your gone. I can't handle to be away from you." Sun says.
I look at him with a pissed off face.
"You don't know what you did? Are you kidding me?! You let that slutty guard take control over you! For all I know she probably fucked you! Look, please just leave.." I yell at him.
Bonnie walks in.
"What's going on here? bonnie asks.
Bonnie looks at me and realizes what's going on.
"I think you need to leave." Bonnie told sunny.
Bonnie started pushing sundrop out of his room.
"I'm so sorry I wasn't here, I hope your hungry though..?" bonnie said.
I started eating some of Bonnie's food then said-
"I'm going to walk around the pizza plex for a while to let myself cool down."
"Okay just be safe." bonnie said.
I left his room and started roaming the pizza plex. I went over to parts and service to see if I could find some extra parts for bonnie to fix him. I found some parts I could use so I found a bag and placed them in there. About an hour later I went back to bonnie's room with the spare parts.
"Bonnie wake up. I found some things that could help you." I whispered.
Bonnie woke up and stood up next to me.
"I'm going to have to turn you off to work on you because I found extra parts I could use to fix you." I told him.
"That's fine just don't stay up all night." bonnie replied.
I turned him off and started working on him. I gave him new eyes, and patched up all the open parts of his exoskeleton. I soon turned him back on about 4 and a half hours later.
"How do you like it?" I asked bonnie.
He looks in the mirror and sees what you fixed.
"I look great! Thank you!"bonnie says.
He hugs and twirls you. I enjoyed my time with bonnie he felt like a brother to me honestly. The next day came and I just wanted to pass out and never wake up. I had to patrol the daycare tonight. I didn't want to face sunny. It became a fear of mine at this point. I was scared to talk to him, even to see him in fact. I went home for a while to clean myself up then the time came.. It was about 30 minutes till my shift. I started heading to the pizza plex and I was getting nervous. Thinking what could happen. Of course my mind thought of the worst.I arrived and was on my way in. I headed to the daycare and walked in. I sat in the worker chair at the front desk. I didn't see sun in sight.I decided to look for him. Even thought he hurt me I still wanted to make sure he was okay. I checked the while daycare except for the room above the ball pit. I finally found a way up there and walked in nervously. His room was a mess and there was a lot of writing on the walls in crayon.
"Oh my god, he didn't have anyone to rant to so he wrote on his wall.." I said quietly.
I walked to the other room and saw sun laying in his bed thinking, his face was the saddest thing I have ever seen.I sat down on his bed. I laid next to him.
"I know your mad at me so I won't be staying up here that long. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for yelling at you yesterday, I shouldn't go jumping to conclusions like that. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, and I didn't mean to storm out on you the other night. Anyway I'll go since you probably don't want to see my face." I said to him.
I got up and got out of his bed. I was on my way out until I felt someone grab my wrist. I looked back and saw sun standing up looking down.
"You shouldn't be the one apologizing here. I didn't do anything with Jade, she tried to do some things but I neglected her. I missed you and I didn't want anything to do with anyone else except for you." Sundrop said as he made eye contact with you.
I hug him tightly and he hugs me back.
"Do you want to go play?" Sunny asks.
"Of course I do!" I said with a smile on my face.
Sun tags you and starts running and jumping in the ball pit. I chase after him, until I get to the edge of his room. I couldn't jump in the ball pit, it was too high. Sundrop looked up and knew what was happening.
"Jump! I will catch you!" he yelled with his arms out ready to catch you.
I trusted him and jumped. He caught me and I landed on top of him. He was laying down and I was laying on top of him. From the impact of me falling on to him his pants slipped down a bit. He didn't realize until I started squirming in the ball pit. He grabbed my hips and held me in one place. I look at him and see he's really flustered over something. I know what he's flustered about now, I feel it. I wanted to tell him sorry. So I got off of him and went under the top layer of the ball pit and down to his cock. I put my mouth on it and started sucking.
"Y-y/n.. what are y-you doing?" sunny tried to say without moaning in between words. He leaned his head back in pleasure. I start going faster and hearing his moans make me horny. I put my hand in my underwear and start playing with myself. He finally holds my head down and cums in my mouth. I poke my head up and look at sunny. I take my pants and underwear off under the ball pit. Sundrop comes over to me and gets on top of me. He feels that I'm naked down there and tries to play it off for now. He starts kissing me everywhere. He grabs his dick and starts teasing me. I start squirming as a result of him teasing me. He finally sticks his cock in me. He starts thrusting faster and faster. I start moaning and so does sunny. The door opens but neither of us hear it. Jade walks in and hears both of us moaning. She crouches down and looks over at the ball pit. She sees sundrop thrusting into someone and when he moves a little she sees me. She took a picture then left the daycare. Sundrop kept thrusting into me faster and faster.
"Oh y-y/n I mi-ised you s-so much!"He said before he cummed inside of me.I sat up and deeply kissed sunny. After we got our clothes back on we started activities and games. My shift ended and I'm glad I made it right with sundrop.

Timeskip

It's the next day and I enter the pizza plex at 3pm just going to hang out with bonnie. I hang out with bonnie for the day then my shift starts after the pizza plex closes. On my way to the daycare I run into Jade.
"Hey you slut, I have something to show you before you go and *work*" Jade says.
"What's up with you?" I reply.
"Listen, you better back off away from sundrop. Me and him have gotten pretty close and I think he's into me~" She said.
"What are you talking about ?" I ask.
"Im not getting into details with you. But if you don't back off, someone's gonna be losing their job."Jade says showing me the picture she took yesterday.
My eyes widen.
"You bitch! You were spying on us yesterday!" I yell at her.
"Says for the one that fucked an animatronic." She says looking me up and down.
I push her out of my way and walk to the daycare. I walk in and sun greets me with a hug. I slightly push him away.
"What's wrong? Are you mad at me?" He asked.
"No i-it's not you it's just something else." I say.
"Well do you want to have some fun?" Sun asks.
"I-i don't think we should do that tonight." I told him disappointed.
I sat down at the workers desk and started thinking.
If I do anything with sundrop Jade will show my boss that picture, so somehow I have to figure out a way for her to delete that picture. Maybe I could get her fired somehow.
I stop thinking and realize sun is standing in front of me looking at me.
"Sunny please go away.." I said while walking away from sundrop.
*sunny's mind*
"Did I do something wrong?" -sun
"I dont think you did, but you need to figure out what's going on."-moon
"Did someone say something to them? I saw her and Jade talking before she came in here." -sun
"Stop sitting on the ground looking stupid go figure it out!"-moon
Sunny stands up and runs to find you. He tries looking but can't find you. He looks outside of the daycare window and sees you talking to Jade.