2

It has been a week since you started your new job at the mega pizzaplex. I loved the new job and hanging with Sunny. Ever since that night I can't stop thinking about him. He's been making me feel a different type of emotion for him. We have gotten really close recently and he keeps acting like nothing happened that night. I didn't work tonight but I couldn't handle being away from that energetic, fun sun animatronic. He made me feel so comfortable and safe somehow. What am I thinking?! He's an animatronic I shouldn't be feeling this way! Buuuut, on the other hand I can't stop these feelings for him. I know I don't work tonight but I don't want him to be all alone at the daycare. Who knows what he might do? ..... OKAY WELL PROBABLY NOT THAT-. These thoughts about him are going nuts and getting dirtier each time. I get up, get dressed, put my shoes on, grabbed my keys and got in my car. I started driving to the mega pizza plex . As I got there the outside lights were off so I snuck in the back and got in through there. What I didn't know is that the animatronics patrol back there and are apparently harmful. I was walking over to Roxy to ask how I get to the daycare but when she looked at me she looked nuts. She tried to grab me but only managed to scratch me and it seemed to have ticked her off. Im freaking out so I cover the scratch with my hand and try to find a hiding place while a fox animatronic is chasing after me with twice my speed. I found something to hide in and waited about 3 minutes for Roxy to go away. I got out and started to feel dizzy so I decided to sit down and lean on the wall. My scratch felt like Roxy's claw was still in me gouging my stomach. Everything went black but I was still concious. The lights went out and my head got fuzzy and became unconcious.

Timeskip

I woke up in a bright room laying down on padded flooring. I tried to get up and managed to atleast sit up. I saw my stomach covered with bandages and blood stains. I look around and see the Jungle Jims . I'm in the daycare? How did I get here? You heard commotion across the room. I tried to stand up and successfully managed too. I walked over to where the sound was. I saw sun with a whole bunch of random supplies.
"Sun? What are you doing?" I asked.
He looked behind him recognizing my voice then making a worried face.
"Y/n! What are you doing you could hurt yourself! Your injury could get infected or even worse!" Sun said while panicking.
Sundrop ran over to you and picked you up bride style, then carried you over to where he was.
"What are you making?" You asked sundrop.
"Oh well I'm trying to make a medicine that could heal your injury." Sundrop said while continuing mixing ingredients.
Sunny finished his antidote and crawled over to you kneeling next to you. He started to unwrap your wound and reveal a scratch with dried blood on it.
"This is going to be cold but it will make it better." Sundrop said.
He put some on a rag and rubbed it on your injury. It's really cold on my skin so I leaned my head back . As sundrop was done rubbing the antidote on your stomach it started to heal within seconds and only left a scar without a trace of any blood. I look down at my stomach and see that my wound is gone.
"Oh my god. Okay you have to teach me how to make that antidote stuff."
Sunny laughs, "Don't worry I will!"
You hug sundrop thanking him for healing you.
"Thank you so much sunny i don't know what I have would have done without you." I said to sundrop.
He just hugs you again kind of tight without saying a word just savoring the hug. I hug him back enjoying the time we are spending together. He holds me by the shoulders and looks me in the eyes.
"Don't ever scare me like that again! When the lights turned back on I thought you were dead!"Sundrop says loudly with a worried look.
"Well I didn't know the animatronics were harmful at night." you replied to him looking down.
Sun breaks the silence by kissing you.I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck and shoulders. The kiss ends and you both make eye contact. Sundrop was dozing out then suddenly realized you both made eye contact. He became flustered and looked away. I got up and started running into one of the Jungle Jims.
"Come and catch me !" You yell.
Sundrop smiles and accepts the challenge. He starts chasing after you trying to find you. After a few minutes of looking in the Jungle Jim sun is confused of where you are.
"Over here dummy!" you yell while hanging from your legs on a spider web rope thing. Sundrop comes running after you while you make your escape off of the ropes. I trip over something and fall on the ground of another Jungle Jim. I get up and start running again while my breathe starts becoming short. I turn around and start jogging backwards to look around for Sunny. Suddenly something from the ropes above you drops down onto you now sitting on your lap. Sundrop pins your hands down on the ground and says,
"Ha! I got you sunshine!"
While sundrop didn't know how he was making you feel positioned like this you were starting to become flustered and a little... you know.
Sundrop was also getting that feeling aswell. Moon taught him a few things while you were gone. Sunny knew what he was doing, and he wasn't going to ruin this chance. Moondrop took over sunnys mind for a minute or two and started grinding on you. As soon as sunny started grinding on you, it turned you on even more which then made you bite your lip trying to stop your moans from coming out. He knew what he was doing was turning you on exactly how Moon wanted to do with sun's body. Sun finally got control of his body again and stopped grinding on you. He unpinned your wrists and apologized. He got off of you and helped you stand up. He realized what moon had done to you and what he did.
"Uhm I will be right back okay?" Sundrop says.
Sundrop speed- walked away to a closet and sat down. He knew what he needed to do to get rid of this feeling. Then he started to talk to moondrop in his thoughts.
"Why would you do that to them!" -sundrop
"What's the problem you know you liked it. And you sooooo know that you want to fuck her, so rough and hard, hearing her moan turn you on." -moondrop
"Okay maybe that is true but I didn't mean to use their body like that! They probably hate me now.." -sundrop
"Will you just shut your mouth and jerk off already your so boring." -moondrop
Sundrop then pulls down his pants and his dick comes popping up with precum coming out of it. He puts his hand around it and starts stroking it.
"Hey think of y/n doing naughty things to you, that would get the job done faster." -moondrop
Sundrop listens to moon and thinks of y/n doing *things* to him. He starts going faster and faster while thinking of you trying not to moan to loud. He gets to his limit and moans really loud one final time taking his hand off his cock. While sundrop tries to catch his breath he now has cum all over him. I hear a loud moan from the closet that sunny went into a little bit ago. I still can't forget what he did to me, oh I wish he kept going it felt so good.. Wait what am I thinking?! I can't think like that! Holy shit what am I thinking right now. I need to take a walk for a minute or two I don't know what's wrong with me. I take a walk up to the Jungle Jims and start playing on them. Sun came out of the room really relaxed and calm. I go run to him and say-
"Hey I just wanted to say what happened earlier is fine please do it again."
I didn't realize I said what was on my mind until Sunny's face became red and his eyes widened.
"I DIDN'T MEAN THAT I AM SO SORRY!" I yell before covering my face out of embarrassment. Sundrop grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to him.
"Hey if you want we can do what you want to do? It's not like we haven't done this before."
Sundrop tries to play it off cool. Not knowing what y/n said earlier gave him a boner. moon started to talk to him.
"Time to make your thoughts become a reality ." -moon
" Don't be silly I don't want to do that to her in reality . At least I don't think so." -sun
Back to reality-
Sun went to kiss y/n and she kissed him back. I pulled him down on top of me and started to deeply kiss him again. I started unbuttoning my shirt and pulling my pants down. Sunny started playing with your boobs with your bra on. He pulled your bra down, stopped kissing you, and started licking and making hickeys on your boobs. I started moaning quietly until sundrop kept going farther and farther down my body. He finally reached my pussy and pulled my underwear to the side. He started eating me out and then stuck his tongue in me . It felt like his tongue was as long as his dick. I started moaning pretty loud, the pleasure was unbelievable. He felt me climax so he licked it all up and stopped eating me out. The worst time possible, the lights turned off. Moondrop said
" Oh I guess your feeling better, let me make you feel something else~" moon said in a deep voice.
He pulled down his pants and stroked his dick a couple times then teased me before pleasuring me.
"If you beg for it you will be feeling *filled* tonight~" moondrop said
Moon teasing you is making you antsy.
"Oh please moon, please just fuck me I can't wait! I'll do anything!" you say.
Moon smiles listening to you beg for him so he sticks his cock in you. From the pleasure he gave you, made you moan and squirm. Moondrop kept thrusting farther and farther into you. A few thrusts later he hit your g-spot which made you start to moan louder.
"A-HAHH MOONDROP OH FUCKK!" you moan from pleasure.
He enjoys hearing you moan his name so he starts going faster and more rough.
"oh f-fuck, you are so tight. you fit perfect for my cock. my g-godd" moon started to moan while still thrusting into you.
"y/n i-im gonna c-cum."moondrop said picking up speed.
"cum i-in me! i wan-t to feel your c-cum fill me up!" you say back to him
He goes faster than suddenly holds his cock inside of me moaning my name while his warm cum fills my inside. He takes his cock out of me and lays on the ground next to me.
"We should do this more often y/n." moon says while trying to catch his breathe. The lights turn back on and Sundrop appears in place of moon. He cuddles you from behind hoping moon didn't hurt you.

There will be another part so just keep checking in