Chapter 51-60

CHAPTER 51:

    It is a map-like picture. A Nazi swastika flag is inserted at the location of the Sichuan base. In the entire urban area of ​​Chengdu, there are five places marked with black triangles and three places marked with purple circles. The location of the thorns base is A little golden sun. One of the black triangles is not too far from the base of thorns. Mu Lin visually guessed that it should be in the area of ​​the North Railway Station. A black arrow came from there, with the date and time written on it, and it was tomorrow morning.

    The brows were frowned. These areas marked with black triangles and purple circles were exactly the areas where Mu Lin intuitively suggested that the power users were most concentrated. And this arrow and date are also consistent with the event she just perceived that there is a power coming.

    Putting the second picture aside, Mu Lin looked at the third picture, and all the guesses became clear. The third picture shows nearly ten modified pickup trucks full of spikes, each with a black triangle logo, and then a dozen men standing in front of the cars with long horns on their foreheads. Opposite them is a small red sun. In their vehicle sat a woman bound all over. The woman had no eyes and an antenna on her head.

    "In psychology, the triangle symbolizes sharp, irreconcilable, radical, violent, stubborn and extreme thoughts and behavior; the circle represents tolerance, softness, satisfaction and regularity; the square represents rule, order, control and organization."

    Mu Lin eats Drop the last dumpling, "We all know the meaning of the Nazi swastika. The black here represents a kind of darkness and terror, the purple represents mystery and elegance, and the gold represents dignity and power. From this we can see that these three The purple and circular power user settlements must be dominated by women, and the five black triangle power settlements are controlled by men. And our thorn base, in Xu Mo's dream, is a round golden sun.

    " In other words, our thorn base is the most promising, beautiful round beautiful gold, awesome.

    "This woman has no eyes, maybe because she doesn't know people well and can't see the cruelty of the world and her own condition. The antenna on her head... This is a power user who can release information and has detection ability at the same time." Although his ability is good, but if he is blind... Mu Lin thought about it for a while, and then we will talk about it when we meet someone.

    "Let me inform everyone that at ten o'clock tomorrow morning, there will be a male superhuman who will come to us. Going out team As usual, the rest of the staff are on guard. They are not kind-hearted people."

    Zhou Xingren nodded, turned to go out and told Xiao Xiang to tell her the news. As for herself, of course she has to go back to accompany Mu Lin. Mu Lin said that today she will do nothing in bed and be lazy for a day.

    So I was lazy, and my mission was to protect Mu Lin.

    With such an interruption, Mu Lin almost forgot about her research on Dragon Ball, but fortunately, the Dragon Ball was placed on the quilt and she was seen again. Zhou Xingren didn't personally deliver the order, he went out for a while, then turned back, dragged his coat and shoes, and retracted back to the bed.

    The move of Zhou Xingren, who has always been strict and self-disciplined, amused Mu Lin, and Mu Lin rubbed Zhou Xingren several times. Just in time for the holidays, long live the holidays!

    "Xingren, can you communicate with the black dragon seal on his forehead? I feel that he should have stored himself in your body or mind in a spiritual way." Mu Lin reached out and poked Zhou Xingren's forehead.