Chapter 81-90

CHAPTER 81:

    Song Dayuan calmly looked at the current wife in name and said nothing.

    When he and Chen Bolian were able to get married, although there was a political marriage element, there was also an element of genuine liking. Chen Bolian has a good family background, a beautiful person, a gentle and generous personality, a noble and elegant external temperament, and many similarities in hobbies and hobbies to Song Dayuan. For a widowed person, it is so perfect that Song Dayuan can still find the shadow of his ex-wife in Chen Bolian.

    However, the perfection in the world is mostly an appearance.

    The essence of Chen Bolian is a strong desire for monopoly and utilitarianism. She doesn't love Song Dayuan, she just makes the right choice at the right time to choose a help for the Chen family. She used to be smart enough, at least in the relationship between the sexes, she was smart enough to deceive Song Dayuan, and deliberately showed her fangs to Song Qixuan, making Song Qixuan unwilling to get close to Song Dayuan.

    It's just that in this life, too many variables have caused huge changes in the whole world.

    Chen Bolian's mental power was repelled and fell on Song Qixuan's body. The featureless black-clothed guard behind Song Dayuan's face changed slightly, the repulsion field tried to open, but the speed was not as fast as Chen Bolian's.

    On the way on her back, Mu Lin was accustomed to spreading out her mental power and feeling the changes within a radius of 100 miles anytime, anywhere. Chen Bolian's mental strength is too low, she doesn't need to exert any force to pinch it.

    So, the moment Chen Bolian's mental power fell on Song Qixuan was the moment when Mu Lin mercilessly invaded her brain.

    Then, Mu Lin encountered a layer of shielding identical to her own.

    Familiar feeling rushed to my face, in addition to shielding, there was also thinking swallowing.

    The confrontation of thinking was faster than the speed of light, and the sharp fangs began to bite in the air. The pressure of the high-level ability user was like a roar of a dragon and a lion, and the air buzzed, and everyone present realized that something was wrong. Zhao Yihuo and F reacted the fastest. F closed his eyes slightly, turned his right ear lightly, and grabbed into the air with one hand, and a melody jumped out. Zhao Yihuo sat on the ground, a lying Konghou appeared in his arms, his fingertips condensed jade-colored nails, his hands repeatedly flicked, and the sound waves burst out, like thousands of blades, mercilessly killing Chen Bolian's thoughts. Wu Yang's mental power also spread, and he quickly identified the mental power with the ability to swallow thoughts, and the curse ability was fully activated.

    It seemed that in just a moment, that layer of shielding and devouring turned into a thin film, with the malicious intent of absorbing it, wrapping the entire hall in, and then all kinds of strange spiritual powers poured in.

    Hallucinations, segmentation, duplication, culling, garbled characters... everything.

    And, there is also stealing in the stitches. This kind of stealing is a kind of absorption, and it is as intractable as a leech. No matter what ability you are using, the opponent can absorb it. As long as he absorbs it fast enough, your ability will eventually become weaker and weaker, and he will become stronger and stronger. And the other party seems to know Wu Yang's curse ability. Once Wu Yang's thought wave arrives, the other party will immediately turn the absorption into something else, so that Wu Yang will not be cursed.

    Under the protection of Mu Lin's isolation, Wu Yang cursed with all his might, but... he found that each curse could only make one kind of ability invalid, and as long as the curse was not enough to absorb the ability, the other party could absorb it again at any time.