"Alright.. if you're sure but you know I can always get her to confess what she did to you-"

"I know, I know.. but I don't want to go through all of that, I mean.. I-I really-"

"But Yn, I think it'll be better for you if you get the justice you deserve."

Yn frowned as she looked at Taehyung suspiciously and then she smiled as she accusingly said;

"Oh, you just want to get revenge on her-"

"Well yes I do because she hurt you and she hurt my baby bear."

Taehyung said in a more serious tone as he brought her into a hug and Yn shrugged as she hugged him back and said;

"Well.. you can get justice for Taeyung but I'm okay-"

"Yn, come on. Just think about it, your name will be cleared and you'll be able to work with children and become a teacher again-"

"I appreciate you wanting to help me, I mean really, it's sweet but no. I mean it, I already told you that I'm fine-"

"You're no fun."

"You call ruining people's lives fun?"

Yn asked as she slightly pulled back from the hug to face him and he nodded as he smiled and said;

"Yes and if you really think about it.. she did ruin your life FIRST so I think it's only fair if you-"

"You know... in the beginning.. I was kind of hoping that you help me out with that but the more I thought about it, the more I decided to just stop going after her and try to gain some sort of justice and instead I decided on leaving things as is, I mean I have a good life with you and Taeyung.. and despite everything's that's happening to me.. I'm happy now and I don't want any more drama in our lives, okay?"

Yn said but Taehyung still insisted ad he said;

"Alright but Yn.. I really think you should-"

"Taehyung.. please.. I know you want to give me justice but I don't need it.. now you can confront her about Taeyung but promise me that you won't bring me or Taeyung in court to testify against her-"

"Yn-"

"Promise me Taehyung... please.. I... I don't want to see her nor do I want to relive all those bad memories again.."

"I promise and-"

Just as Taehyung was about to finish his sentence, his phone starts ringing, much to his annoyance but Yn just smiled as she gave him a quick peck on his lips, this caught Taehyung off guard as all his attention was on Yn as she said;