It felt safe and good being in his arms . I didn't wanted to leave him . No men I had hugged made me feel like this . I felt tingles and butterflies in my body .

We stayed like that for god knows how long but then pulled away . It felt empty now .

He held my hands and walked towards the couch . Sitting first he pulled my on his lap taking me by suprise .

"Are you okay with it ?",he asks and as soon as I nod his hands goes around my waist and pulls me closer to him and he snuggles his face in my neck . His lips almost touching my neck making my heart beat faster but then it feels good .

"Are you comfortable?",he asks .

"Yes I'm ",I say truthfully and snuggle closer to him as it feels goods .

We just stay like that enjoying and feeling our closeness .

"So how much work in done?",he asks his face still snuggled in between my neck and shoulder .

"Some of the architect is done I think it might take 1 week to make the architect designs",I say .

He hummed in response .

"What did you do till now?",I ask .

"Me and Yash looked at the company's progress chart and other things",he says .

"Where is Yash btw?",I ask .

"Went to the cafeteria",he says .

We kept talking about casual things and then he pulled out his face and looks at me .

I lean forward and kiss his cheeks kisses me on my cheeks too . Then I kiss him on his forhead and he kisses me on my forhead too. This time I kiss the tip of his nose too and he kisses my tip of nose .

We giggled as he snuggled his face between my neck and shoulder again .

"I want to stay like this forever",he says . I blush at his comment and I start roaming my fingers in his hair.

Our moment was disturbed when the door burst opened and Yash walked in . Kabir leaves me and I quickly got up from his lap .

"Oh ho see what have we here",Yash says grinning .

"Couldn't you knock and come in?",Kabir asks his voice annoyed .

"Couldn't you lock the door?And moreover here we don't have seperate cabins we are sharing a cabin till we are here",he says and receives a glare from Kabir .

"Anways this is office hours right now you are Boss and employee not Husband and wife and this won't do here",he says .

"It is none of your business what we do and what we don't ",Kabir says.

"Oh it is I'm the boss here too",Yash says and smiles innocently.

"Get lost ",Kabir says .

"Why should I this is my cabin too if you want to do something go and find a empty room",he teases . A blush appears on my cheeks .

"Anika?".

Thankyou Arshi for coming at the right moment .

"Arre hamari hone waali bhabhi meri bhabhi no.2 dekho apke hone waale bhai aur bhabhi kya kar rahe the",Yash says as he wiggles his eyebrows mischiviously .
[Trans: Our to be sister-in-law , My sister-in-law no. 2 see what your to be brother-in-law and sister-in-law are doing]

I swear one day I will shave off all Malhotra men's eyebrows as they love to wiggle them to much .

"What were they doing?",Arshi asks .

"Oh you know-",he was cut of my Kabir smacking his head .

"Aouuuuu bhai ",Yash groans .

"Now go and do your work",Kabir says to him .

"Otherwise be ready to be killed",He says and Yash gets behind me making me a human shield .

"Bhabhi save me!".

_____________

At 5 pm exactly we decided to wrap up for today and decided to meet at 10 am tomorrow . Me and Arshi still stayed for 1 hour .

I was tired this was more exhausting than the other projects we gave done.
Radha , Aarya , Sarthak , Dhruv , Daksh already left . Me and Arshi were remaining .

"Leaving?",Kabir asks coming out of his cabin .

"Oh yes I was about to come to you we both are coming with you as all left at 5 pm ",I say .

"Okay then let's go",he says .

Yash sits in the front passenger seat . Then I sit between Kabir and Arshi .

I don't know when but sleep takes over me as we go back to our hotel.

___________

Kabir

I saw Anika sleeping , I gently placed her head on my shoulder so that it is comfortable for her.

When we reached hotel I tried to wake her up but she wasn't getting up . So I picked her up bridal style and took her inside . Yash and Arshi making sure none of our employees sees us .

Fortunately we reached our room without anyone seeing us and I gently placed her on bed and covered her with a blanket .

Changing myself into comfy clothes I laid beside her and stared at her.

Tucking a strand of her hair which was on her face behind her ear I placed a kiss on her cheek .

How am I so lucky to have her as my wife ?

I want to know what her past was I want to know it so badly but then I will wait for her to tell even if it takes years to tell her ;her past . For her I would wait for years .

*******

What do you guys think about this chapter ?

Who else loves Yash ? Because I love him a lot .

And yes Anika and Kabir finally hugged!!!!!!

Next update will be up soon !