Chapter Two

it was now lunch block, and you practically ran out of the building, dying to avoid the sorry stares of people.

as you left the building, you saw your friends sitting by the fountain, eating lunch.

Billy was slightly laying down, behind Sydney. Stu was sitting next to Tatum, arm wrapped around her shoulders.

as you approach you hear Tatum ask Stu, "hunt? why would they ask if you like to hunt?"

"i dont know, they just did" Stu replied.

"Because their bodies were gutted." Randy butted in.

you flinched a small bit at the sentence, remembering your attacker.

Billy abandoned his spot next to Sidney to sit next to you, putting his arm around your waist and pulling you close.

"thanks a lot Randy, you scared (y/n)" Billy squeezed his arm around you a bit, trying to reassure you.

"they didnt ask me if i liked to hunt" Tatum said, obviously still stuck on the matter.

"because theres no way a girl couldve killed em" Stu replied, giving her a shit-eating grin.

"that is so sexist! the killer could easily be female. BASIC INSTINCT" Tatum replied, flicking her idiotic boyfriend on the forehead.

"that was an ice pick- not exactly the same." Randy says, reaching over to steal some of Tatum's grapes.

"yeah! Casey and Steve were completely hollowed out! takes a man to do that." Stu said, beaming at the fact that Randy was defending him.

"or a mans mentality" Tatum replied, socking Randy in the arm for agreeing with Stu.

you, completely zoned out by now, mumbled to yourself, "how do you just. . .gut someone?"

"you take a knife, and slit em from the groin to the sternum" Stu said, mimicking the action with an imaginary knife.

everyone rolled their eyes at Stu, to which he threw up his arms in defense, "what?! they asked!" he said, pouting like a little kid.

"its called tact you fuckrag." Billy said, still holding his arm around your waist as he flicked Stu.

"remember in JAWS when they caught the wrong shark at first and Richard Dreyfuss cut it open to look for body parts but all they ended up finding was a license plate and all this milky white goo?" Randy said, leaning in close.

Stu socks him in the arm, hard. "you heard Billy- shut the fuck up"

"hey Stu, didnt you used to date Casey?" Sydney asked, watching Stu's expression change to surprise.

"yeah for like, two seconds" he said, though you and Sydney both knew it was for almost over a year.

"before she dumped him to get with Steve" Randy said, stealing more grapes from Tatum.

Tatum swivels to face Stu, with a look of anger and confusion on her face, "i thought you said you left her for me!"

"i did! hes full of shit!" Stu said, angrily pointing at Randy.

"and are the police aware you dated the victim?" Randy replied in an accusing tone.

"what are you saying? i killed her?" Stu scoffed, obviously offended.

"it would certainly improve your high school Q." Randy said, stealing more grapes as Tatum made a terrible attempt to smack his hand away.

"Stu was with me last night" she practically purred, you almost gagged at the sight of it. it didnt help that you had major feelings for Stu.