Chapter 4: Valentine's Day Date

Natsu's POV: I was originally going to bring her to a restaurant, but I thought why not do something more exciting? We went to a jacuzzi reserved just for the 2 of us.
Lisanna's POV: As j stepped into the jacuzzi, I saw Natsu getting something from his bag. "Happy Valentine's Day, Lisanna." Said Natsu as he handed me a box of chocolates and roses. "Aww, you didn't have to do this." I said. I leaned against Natsu and we just sat there staring at each other. Finally Natsu started up a conversation. "Remember that day, when I was sad, and you cheered me up" asked Natsu. "Yes, and remember that day when I asked that maybe one day we will get married?" I asked. "Yeah." Sighed Natsu as he thought back at those beautiful memories.
Natsu's POV: Lisanna leaned closer to me and we kissed. I love it when we do that. Lisanna. When she came back from Edolas, all I could think about was her. I devoted my life to her. It would be a shame if we never knew each other. I leaned forward her and we did the thingy thing. After that Lisanna gave me a gift made from her. "These are Happy suits! Let's dress in these while we walk back home" said Lisanna. I gave her a warm smile and we wore the suits. "You look so cute in it!" I said as I leaned in to kiss her on the forehead. "You too" said Lisanna. We finally reached home. "I'm back! Give your Daddy a hug, Alice!" I said happily. Alice wrapped her arms around me and then Lisanna. "Mommy made a suit for you, Alice" said Lisanna. What a cute sight! Lisanna and Alice looked adorable in their Happy suits. "Hey Mira! Can you take a picture on my phone of Lisanna and I?" I asked. Mira nodded and took a photo. "What's going on here? Wow there's 3 clones of me!" Said Happy. "No you silly"Lisanna chuckled. "We're wearing Happy suits." I said.