Chapter 2

Lisanna's POV:
Today was the day. Alice Dragneel is going to school. It saddened Natsu and I because we wouldn't see our little angel for awhile. We kissed her on the forehead and wished her good luck in school.
Alice's POV: "Bye mommy! Bye Daddy!" I said as I waved my hand. When I walked into school, the teacher welcomed me with a warm smile.
Natsu's POV: Lisanna and I went to the guild to see what's up. "What's up Happy" I said. "The sky" said Happy, trying to hold in his laughter. I spotted Gajeel in the corner of the guild hall. "Hey are you trying to start a fight?!" I yelled at Gajeel. "No who even told you that?!" Replied Gajeel. "I just have a feeling in my guts"I said. We started fighting.
Lisanna's POV: "There they go again" I sighed. " They sure are reckless" said Levy. We started talking about our husbands and started laughing. "How's your child?" I asked. "Gale is doing fine.How is yours?" Asked Levy. "Alice is doing good"I replied.
Erza's POV: When will Natsu stop picking fights with people? I'm going to have to interfere. "What are you 2 doing?!"I scolded. I grabbed both of their heads and threw them against each other. This better teach them a lesson.
Lisanna's POV: "It's almost time to pick up Alice, let's go" I told Natsu. "Gajeel,our son needs us" said Levy. We picked up Alice and did parenting stuff. A few hours have gone by and we watched our Alice sleep.Then we went to our room "Hey Lisanna, there's something I have here, can you help me get it off" said Natsu, pointing at his lip. "I don't see anyth-" I got interrupted when Natsu leaned towards me and kissed me on the lips. I threw my arms around Natsu's neck and he put his arms around my waist. We kissed some more and giggled. "I love you Natsu" I whispered in his ears. "I love you too"said Natsu.