" Because your girlfriend came with us, her and auntie." She said.

" Who's my girlfriend, I don't have a girlfriend." I said.

" Yeah, her name is ah umm Armoni. I remember because that's my middle name." She said. I plated the pancake into a flat plate and then did the same routine.

" She ain't my girlfriend Princess, I love your mommy and do your mommy know." I asked.

" Nope, I didn't tell her because I know that you two would argue and then you and her will break up again & I don't want my mommy to cry so daddy if you like Armoni you can't like her. Daddy Armoni ugly, my mommy is much more prettier." She said. I chuckled at her because Armoni is pretty but she ain't close to Princess.

" Iight, I know I've been saying this a lot but I'm going to work on getting your mommy happy for real this time." I told Draya.

" Ok, does this mean I still can have my party daddy." She asked.

" Of course you can. Anything the Princess wants she can have." I smiled.

" Like a new T O Y." She spelled out.

" Nope." I laughed. She got the back of my head and hugged me tightly.

" I love you daddy, no matter what happens." She said.

" I love you too baby, come on let's eat." I said as I kissed her cheek. She got a plate inside of her hands and I lifted her up off the counter and sat her on the island.

" Syrup, daddy." She said. I nodded my head and got the syrup out of the cabinet. She took it from me and pouted the syrup over her pancakes before she started to eat.

" Nopee, what do we do before we eat." I asked her as I lifted my eyebrow.

" Pray." She said. I told her to close her eyes and I prayed for the both of us. She said her inputs inside of my prayer about her mom and I and then said Amen.

I smiled at her and then the both of us started to eat our food. A'draya really is a huge blessing in my life. I love her so much, she's most definitely my rider. Please tell me which four year old has this much sense and knows how to check their father when he's doing wrong.

I'm just hoping I can behave this time, I need to break up with Armoni like today but I don't know how to. It's going to hurt her feelings and I know it but I can't let it cause me my family.

~~~.

Chas POV.

I haven't been in Canada a week yet and I miss my son. It was hard enough to leave him, like I really wish he was here with me.

Chad just wants to be happy, so whatever makes my son happy I'm happy. I kind of owe Trey anyway, I took Chad for four years, four important years.

I know as years go by and Chad gets more old I'll have to explain this to him, if he remembers any of this. Everything in my life happened so unexpectedly.

Never in a millions years I thought Trey and I would be in this position. It suppose to be me and him together and still engaged but he just never understand how much he hurt me with Shyla.

It hurts when someone you love gets someone pregnant before you. How does he wants me to feel. I'm suppose to be the lady that carries his first child. Shyla mom just beat me to it, I guess.

I was depressed over it for a while and it hurt to see him interact with Shyla the way he did. I'm not going to sit here and say I hate Shyla because I refuse to hate a child.

Shyla is a sweet little girl, I must give it to Trey for raising her the right way. She's smart and respectful, which is good.

I missed talking to Princess honestly but I know she isn't going to forgive me and shit she might not even want to speak to me.