Chapter 1 1

A/n:
I am so sorry for not updating for so long, i had exams and stuff
I suggest you read at least chapter 10 before reading this chapter
Without further delay let's get into it
<3

>Harry's POV<

Holy cow! y/n is looking drop-dead gorgeous! She is sporting ripped jeans with a white-coloured crop top and some sneakers with a small bag on her shoulder. Simple but effective!

I have no idea how to control myself around her today. But I have to because she is already not very comfortable with me and I don't want to make it worse.

As I checked her up and down, she blushed so hard, basically resembling a tomato. This girl right here is the perfect blend of adorable and hot, and I have to sort my feelings for her while here being... well her! Aw man! I guess I do like her. But, hey! Shush Styles! don't make a hasty decision!

When she reached me I greeted her, held her hand and kissed her knuckles. Her eyes went wide and goosebumps formed all over her body as she breathed a small hey. Knowing my impact over her my narcist self inwardly fist-bumped the air while I opened the car door for her. Once she was comfortable I closed the door of my truck and ran to the driver's seat.

While we were driving in comfortable silence for a minute or so I kept my hand on her thigh and felt her shiver. Oh, my kitten is as innocent as a kitty.

>y/n POV<

As Harry kept his hand on my thigh I instantly became putty with shivers running through my body. Jesus, I could practically hear his smirk. I took deep breathes to calm myself down because my heart was beating at an ungodly rate and I will soon die from a heart attack if this man doesn't stop.

After pulling all my remaining strength and courage I looked towards him and asked,
"So, where are we going?"

"That, Kitten, is for me to know and you to find out," he said in his deep husky voice, I nodded not wanting to argue.

What is it with this name? It's not like I don't like him calling me that, but why kitten it out of all names?

"That is because when I first saw you were behaving like an actual kitten, scared, cute and immensely adorable. I just couldn't call you anything else. Moreover, a kitten can be wild and aggressive when it needs to be and after reading your letter I got to know that you can be that too. So the name kitten." he said and looked me in the eye smiling for a good second before turning back to the road.

"Did I say that out loud?" my eyes widened as I hid my face with my hands in embarrassment.

He chuckled, shaking his head " See! A perfect kitten!" he said and I groaned playfully.

During the car ride, I realised that we were getting along well. Like no awkwardness and luckily I was getting comfortable with him.

Soon Harry stopped the car and turned towards me "stay here" he said and got out. I heeded like an obedient child cause hey! If Harry asks you to stay you stay!

>Harry's POV<

I got out of the car and removed the cover of my trunk which was beautifully organised with a lot of pillows, duvets, flowers and whatnot. Some candies were kept here and there with a few packets of chips and a couple of bottles of soft drinks.